|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Swimming in a Bigger Pond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
2. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
(a) Radio, magazines, and newspapers.
(b) Radio, TV, and park benches.
(c) Radio, TV, and billboards.
(d) Internet, TV, and billboards.
3. Why is Jack dissatisfied with his first raise?
(a) It was enough to raise his income taxes.
(b) Everyone in his office got the same amount.
(c) It wasn't enough to buy the new house.
(d) The other men in his office got more.
4. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His coach.
5. How much was Jack's first pay raise at GE?
(a) $1,000 per month.
(b) $100 per month.
(c) $1,000 per year.
(d) $85 per month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
2. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
3. What does Jack learn he must do in order to succeed at GE?
4. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
5. How does Jack learn about current events as a child?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)