|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Swimming in a Bigger Pond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
(a) His minister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His coach.
2. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
(a) It is his favorite sport.
(b) All the big shots play golf.
(c) It's less violent than hockey.
(d) It's cheaper to play golf than hockey.
3. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) Sun Records.
(b) Fox News Network.
(c) NPR Radio.
(d) Cox Communications.
4. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
5. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
2. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
3. How old is Jack when he is promoted to a vice president for GE?
4. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
5. What is the response of Jack's boss when Jack complains about his first pay raise?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)