|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Swimming in a Bigger Pond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one business in his vice president's portfolio that Jack has no interest in at all?
(b) Petroleum conservation.
(c) Wind turbines.
(d) Medical plastics.
2. How much was Jack's first pay raise at GE?
(a) $100 per month.
(b) $1,000 per month.
(c) $1,000 per year.
(d) $85 per month.
3. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
4. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(d) A braggart.
5. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Roy Johnson.
(b) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(c) Bill Druckerman.
(d) Reg Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
2. In addition to being self-confident, what else does Jack believe is a large part of leadership?
3. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
4. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
5. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)