|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Swimming in a Bigger Pond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
2. What is one business in his vice president's portfolio that Jack has no interest in at all?
(a) Petroleum conservation.
(b) Medical plastics.
(c) Wind turbines.
3. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
4. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
5. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(a) A braggart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
2. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
3. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
4. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
5. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)