|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Blowing the Roof Off.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which holiday is Jack's replacement named?
(a) Independence Day.
2. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
3. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
4. What is the response of Jack's boss when Jack complains about his first pay raise?
(a) He agrees and gives Jack more money.
(b) He is not sympathetic.
(c) He gets furious and fires him.
(d) He agrees and gives Jack a title, but not more money.
5. What inspires Jack to pursue his Ph.D.?
(a) His wife.
(b) His wife's father wants his son-in-law to be a "doctor" of some sort.
(c) Not being able to find a job due to economic recession.
(d) He gets full tuition paid by the ROTC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of environment does Jack say is best for making necessary changes and modernizing the company?
2. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
3. How does Jack say strong teams are built?
4. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)