|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Blowing the Roof Off.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
(a) His father.
(b) His coach.
(c) His minister.
(d) His mother.
2. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
(a) To quit and when to fire.
(b) To hug and when to kick.
(c) To walk away and know when to run.
(d) To hold them and when to fold them.
3. During which holiday is Jack's replacement named?
(a) Independence Day.
4. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Harry Drickman.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Jeff Immelt.
5. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
2. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
3. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
4. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
5. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)