|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Blowing the Roof Off.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Jeff Immelt.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Harry Drickman.
(d) Roy Johnson.
2. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) Publicity Director.
(b) General Manager.
(c) President and CEO.
(d) Human Resources Director.
3. What inspires Jack to pursue his Ph.D.?
(a) His wife.
(b) He gets full tuition paid by the ROTC.
(c) Not being able to find a job due to economic recession.
(d) His wife's father wants his son-in-law to be a "doctor" of some sort.
4. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
5. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six months.
(b) Sixteen months.
(c) Six days.
(d) Six long years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
2. What does Jack say his book is about?
3. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
4. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
5. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)