|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Blowing the Roof Off.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Jack's first pay raise at GE?
(a) $1,000 per year.
(b) $1,000 per month.
(c) $100 per month.
(d) $85 per month.
2. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Sixteen months.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six long years.
3. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
(a) Sing on the street corner.
(b) Sweep sidewalks.
(c) Collect bottles to exchange them for the deposit.
(d) Mow lawns.
4. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
5. Why is Jack dissatisfied with his first raise?
(a) It was enough to raise his income taxes.
(b) The other men in his office got more.
(c) It wasn't enough to buy the new house.
(d) Everyone in his office got the same amount.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
2. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
3. How does Jack say strong teams are built?
4. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
5. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)