|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Blowing the Roof Off.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack say strong teams are built?
(a) By treating individuals differently.
(b) By appointing leaders who are louder than the others.
(c) By a good coach.
(d) By treating all employees the same.
2. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) Publicity Director.
(b) General Manager.
(c) President and CEO.
(d) Human Resources Director.
3. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Jeff Immelt.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Harry Drickman.
(d) Reg Jones.
4. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
(a) To quit and when to fire.
(b) To walk away and know when to run.
(c) To hold them and when to fold them.
(d) To hug and when to kick.
5. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
(a) They all quit.
(b) They appreciate it.
(c) It is uncomfortable.
(d) They dread it.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
2. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
3. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
4. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
5. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)