|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Blowing the Roof Off.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) President and CEO.
(b) General Manager.
(c) Publicity Director.
(d) Human Resources Director.
2. In which year was Jack appointed as CEO?
3. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
4. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Harry Drickman.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Jeff Immelt.
5. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Roy Johnson.
(b) Jeff Immelt.
(c) Harry Drickman.
(d) Reg Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to being self-confident, what else does Jack believe is a large part of leadership?
2. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
3. Why was Jack appointed CEO of the company?
4. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
5. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)