|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Jimmy Neutron.
(b) Jackie Neutron.
(c) Neuron Jack.
(d) Neutron Jack.
2. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) Sun Records.
(b) Cox Communications.
(c) NPR Radio.
(d) Fox News Network.
3. Which non-labor department does Jack expand at his plastics facility in the 1970s?
(d) Mail Room.
4. When does David Letterman move his show to CBS?
(a) After GE buys CBS.
(b) After Jay Leno is chosen to host The Tonight Show.
(c) After GE offers him large amounts of money to do so.
(d) When he learns the network wants to move his show to California.
5. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which GE teams get projects improving every day performance in their current positions?
2. What is Jack's vision for GE?
3. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
4. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
5. Under the company's new culture, who is rewarded with GE stock options?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)