|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which GE teams get projects improving every day performance in their current positions?
(a) Yellow Belt.
(b) Black Belt.
(c) Red Belt.
(d) Green Belt.
2. What acquisition will delay Jack's retirement?
(d) British Airways.
3. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
(a) He breaks a window with a golf club.
(b) He flirts with a member's wife.
(c) He insults a club member.
(d) He shows up for work drunk.
4. What does Jack give GE managers for empowerment?
(a) Delegated authority.
(b) More responsibilities.
(c) A worry stone.
(d) Less work.
5. Under the company's new culture, who is rewarded with GE stock options?
(a) All who complete training.
(b) All the Black Belts only.
(c) The best of the Black Belts.
(d) Green Belts and above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the single biggest obstacle facing the television station now owned by GE?
2. What does Larry Bossidy present on Jack's behalf at the CEC meeting?
3. Which company originally used QMI?
4. How much has the PCB levels in fish dropped since the congressional act?
5. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)