|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the investment banking firm situation is stabilized, who takes over?
(a) Mike Carpenter.
(b) Jack Welch.
(c) Jack Webber.
(d) Si Cathcart.
2. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
(a) His employees are obese and need a workout.
(b) He can get an insurance kickback.
(c) He can cut employee health insurance plans.
(d) It is a place everyone can use and a place to exchange thoughts and ideas.
3. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
(a) Winners at all cost.
(b) Backstabbing for higher raises.
(c) Overvalued ideas about themselves.
(d) Lack of confidence due to the scandal.
4. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(c) Bell Telephone.
5. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Medical investments.
(b) Improved public relations.
(c) Financial services investments.
(d) Technology investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
2. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
3. To which former U.S. president was Roger Ailes a political adviser?
4. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
5. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)