|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His wife's death.
(c) The CEO's death.
(d) His father's death.
2. What price does GE pay to purchase RCA?
(a) $3.6 billion.
(b) $6.3 billion.
(c) $3.6 million.
(d) $6.3 million.
3. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) Wales and Brazil.
(b) Japan and India.
(c) New England and Greenwich.
(d) England and India.
4. Who is the judge in hearings related to GE's purchase of the company that complements GE in various areas?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The defense attorney.
(c) The prosecutor.
(d) The leader of the House of Representatives.
5. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Neutron Jack.
(b) Jackie Neutron.
(c) Jimmy Neutron.
(d) Neuron Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aspect of the business complementary to GE fits well with GE's aircraft engine industry?
2. GE pays $3.5 million as punishment for its use of PCBs. What does the money fund?
3. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
4. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
5. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)