|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Roy Johnson.
(b) Bill Druckerman.
(c) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(d) Reg Jones.
2. How does Jack learn about current events as a child?
(a) By reading comic books.
(b) By watching them on TV.
(c) By reading papers passengers left on his father's train.
(d) By walking several miles to the closest library.
3. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
4. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
(a) Dr. Harry Drickman.
(b) Lee Iacocca.
(c) Burt Coplan.
(d) Dr. Dan Fox.
5. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) The CEO's death.
(c) His wife's death.
(d) His father's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
2. What is the outcome of GE's attempt to buy the company that complements GE in various areas?
3. What is the one complaint that frustrates the employees who train at GE's learning center?
4. When does David Letterman move his show to CBS?
5. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)