|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Department of Justice investigation against GE end?
(a) The case is dismissed.
(b) Jack pleads guilty to a misdemeanor.
(c) Jack gets a not guilty verdict.
(d) The company makes a plea arrangement.
2. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Reg Jones.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
3. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
(a) The PCB Act.
(b) The Superfund Act.
(c) The Cleanup Fund Act.
(d) The Super Clean Act.
4. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(a) Satisfied customers.
(b) Government work.
(d) Law enforcement.
5. What claim against GE does the Department of Justice investigate in 1991?
(a) Price-fixing of home surround sound systems.
(b) Price-fixing of stereos.
(c) Price-fixing of diamonds.
(d) Price-fixing of TVs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of GE's attempt to buy the company that complements GE in various areas?
2. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
3. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
4. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
5. What does Larry Bossidy present on Jack's behalf at the CEC meeting?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)