|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
2. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he was an engineer?
(b) Life of the party.
3. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(b) A braggart.
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Bill Druckerman.
(b) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Roy Johnson.
5. To which former U.S. president was Roger Ailes a political adviser?
(a) George H.W. Bush.
(b) Ronald Regan.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Gerald Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
2. Which aspect of the business complementary to GE fits well with GE's aircraft engine industry?
3. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
4. What inspires Jack to pursue his Ph.D.?
5. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)