|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Go Home, Mr. Welch".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(d) General Electric.
2. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
3. Which company originally used QMI?
4. In addition to being self-confident, what else does Jack believe is a large part of leadership?
(a) Building self-confidence in others.
(b) Being able to relax.
(c) Knowing how to get others to do what you want.
(d) Winning at least 90 percent of the time.
5. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
(a) Work-from-home companies.
(b) Women-owned companies.
(c) Grant-funded companies.
(d) High-tech companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one complaint that frustrates the employees who train at GE's learning center?
2. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
3. To whom does GE sell its investment banking firm?
4. Which organization started out as a group of elitists but opened its membership and transformed into a group of volunteers?
5. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)