|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
(a) Environmental concerns halt plastics production.
(b) It almost falls through completely.
(c) One small flaw breaks the whole industry.
(d) It grows fast.
2. In which two areas of CEO duties does Jack quickly see he lacks skills?
(a) Dealing with the government and media.
(b) Dealing with human resources and internship programs.
(c) Dealing with employees and insurance companies.
(d) Dealing with sales reps and accounts payable.
3. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(a) In-house financing.
(c) GE Credit Corp.
(d) Store credit.
4. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
(a) It is his favorite sport.
(b) It's cheaper to play golf than hockey.
(c) It's less violent than hockey.
(d) All the big shots play golf.
5. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American president called for volunteers to fill in where government's role had been reduced?
2. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
3. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
5. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)