|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which non-labor department does Jack expand at his plastics facility in the 1970s?
(a) Mail Room.
2. What is Jack's vision for GE?
(a) More medical plastics to save lives.
(b) Spontaneity and creativity.
(c) Success without failure.
(d) Money and more money.
3. Which organization started out as a group of elitists but opened its membership and transformed into a group of volunteers?
(a) United Way.
(d) Boy Scouts of America.
4. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
(a) Radio, TV, and billboards.
(b) Radio, magazines, and newspapers.
(c) Radio, TV, and park benches.
(d) Internet, TV, and billboards.
5. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six long years.
(b) Six days.
(c) Sixteen months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
4. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
5. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)