|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
2. Which organization started out as a group of elitists but opened its membership and transformed into a group of volunteers?
(b) Boy Scouts of America.
(c) United Way.
3. What is Jack's vision for GE?
(a) Money and more money.
(b) More medical plastics to save lives.
(c) Spontaneity and creativity.
(d) Success without failure.
4. How does Jack learn about current events as a child?
(a) By reading papers passengers left on his father's train.
(b) By walking several miles to the closest library.
(c) By watching them on TV.
(d) By reading comic books.
5. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
(a) Theater janitor.
(b) Shoe salesman.
(c) Mail carrier.
(d) Newspaper carrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
2. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
3. Which American president called for volunteers to fill in where government's role had been reduced?
4. What kind of employees does Jack want at GE?
5. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)