|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which two areas of CEO duties does Jack quickly see he lacks skills?
(a) Dealing with employees and insurance companies.
(b) Dealing with human resources and internship programs.
(c) Dealing with sales reps and accounts payable.
(d) Dealing with the government and media.
2. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
(a) Radio, magazines, and newspapers.
(b) Internet, TV, and billboards.
(c) Radio, TV, and billboards.
(d) Radio, TV, and park benches.
3. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
(a) He breaks a window with a golf club.
(b) He flirts with a member's wife.
(c) He insults a club member.
(d) He shows up for work drunk.
4. In addition to being self-confident, what else does Jack believe is a large part of leadership?
(a) Being able to relax.
(b) Winning at least 90 percent of the time.
(c) Knowing how to get others to do what you want.
(d) Building self-confidence in others.
5. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
(a) Mail carrier.
(b) Theater janitor.
(c) Shoe salesman.
(d) Newspaper carrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
2. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
3. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
5. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)