|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six days.
(b) Sixteen months.
(c) Six long years.
(d) Six months.
2. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
(a) His minister.
(b) His coach.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
(a) Radio, TV, and park benches.
(b) Radio, magazines, and newspapers.
(c) Internet, TV, and billboards.
(d) Radio, TV, and billboards.
4. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
5. Which American president called for volunteers to fill in where government's role had been reduced?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Harry Trumann.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Ronald Regan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
2. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
3. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
4. What does Jack give GE managers for empowerment?
5. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)