|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) Human Resources Director.
(b) President and CEO.
(c) General Manager.
(d) Publicity Director.
2. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
3. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
(a) He flirts with a member's wife.
(b) He shows up for work drunk.
(c) He breaks a window with a golf club.
(d) He insults a club member.
4. What does Jack give GE managers for empowerment?
(a) More responsibilities.
(b) Delegated authority.
(c) A worry stone.
(d) Less work.
5. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
(a) His father.
(b) His coach.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which two areas of CEO duties does Jack quickly see he lacks skills?
2. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
3. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
4. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
5. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)