|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six days.
(b) Six long years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Sixteen months.
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
(a) The CEO's death.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His wife's death.
(d) His father's death.
4. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
(a) Internet, TV, and billboards.
(b) Radio, TV, and park benches.
(c) Radio, TV, and billboards.
(d) Radio, magazines, and newspapers.
5. Which American president called for volunteers to fill in where government's role had been reduced?
(a) George W. Bush.
(b) Ronald Regan.
(c) Harry Trumann.
(d) John Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
2. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
3. What kind of employees does Jack want at GE?
4. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
5. What is Jack's vision for GE?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)