|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(d) A braggart.
2. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
(a) Radio, TV, and park benches.
(b) Radio, magazines, and newspapers.
(c) Radio, TV, and billboards.
(d) Internet, TV, and billboards.
3. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he was an engineer?
(d) Life of the party.
4. What is Jack's vision for GE?
(a) More medical plastics to save lives.
(b) Spontaneity and creativity.
(c) Money and more money.
(d) Success without failure.
5. Which non-labor department does Jack expand at his plastics facility in the 1970s?
(d) Mail Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
2. How does Jack learn about current events as a child?
3. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
4. What kind of employees does Jack want at GE?
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)