|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Dealing with Reality and "Superficial Congeniality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
2. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
(a) Lee Iacocca.
(b) Dr. Dan Fox.
(c) Dr. Harry Drickman.
(d) Burt Coplan.
3. What begins Jack's transition phase in Chapter 4?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His wife's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) The CEO's death.
4. Which American president called for volunteers to fill in where government's role had been reduced?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) George W. Bush.
(c) Harry Trumann.
(d) Ronald Regan.
5. Which non-labor department does Jack expand at his plastics facility in the 1970s?
(a) Mail Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
2. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
3. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
4. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
5. What setback keeps Jack from attending one of the two colleges of his choice?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)