|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
(a) Finding a better way every day.
(b) What goes up, must come down.
(c) Looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
(d) Every cloud has a silver lining.
2. Which company originally used QMI?
3. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(a) Store credit.
(c) GE Credit Corp.
(d) In-house financing.
4. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
(a) Art and Paul.
(b) Dennis and Bob.
(c) Bud and Lou.
(d) Bill and Ted.
5. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(d) General Electric.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
2. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
3. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
5. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)