|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Technology investments.
(b) Medical investments.
(c) Financial services investments.
(d) Improved public relations.
2. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) Japan and India.
(b) New England and Greenwich.
(c) England and India.
(d) Wales and Brazil.
3. Which company originally used QMI?
4. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(a) Employee health care.
(d) Expense reduction.
5. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(b) GE Credit Corp.
(c) Store credit.
(d) In-house financing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
2. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
3. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
4. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
5. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)