|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) England and India.
(b) Japan and India.
(c) New England and Greenwich.
(d) Wales and Brazil.
2. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(a) General Electric.
3. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
(a) Bud and Lou.
(b) Bill and Ted.
(c) Dennis and Bob.
(d) Art and Paul.
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
5. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
(a) By 2025.
(b) By 1999.
(c) By 1990.
(d) By 2000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company originally used QMI?
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
4. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
5. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)