|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
(b) Public relations.
2. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Technology investments.
(b) Improved public relations.
(c) Medical investments.
(d) Financial services investments.
3. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) England and India.
(b) Japan and India.
(c) New England and Greenwich.
(d) Wales and Brazil.
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Roy Johnson.
(b) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
5. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(b) Expense reduction.
(c) Employee health care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does QMI stand for?
2. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
3. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
4. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
5. Which company originally used QMI?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)