|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Bill Druckerman.
(b) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Roy Johnson.
2. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
(a) Medical systems.
(d) Credit and financial.
3. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) Fox News Network.
(b) NPR Radio.
(c) Cox Communications.
(d) Sun Records.
4. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(a) General Electric.
5. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(a) GE Credit Corp.
(b) Store credit.
(d) In-house financing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does QMI stand for?
2. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
3. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
4. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
5. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)