|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Improved public relations.
(b) Medical investments.
(c) Technology investments.
(d) Financial services investments.
2. What does QMI stand for?
(a) Quick Market Interference.
(b) Quick Market Insulators.
(c) Quick Market Intelligence.
(d) Quick Meaningful Intercommunication.
3. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(a) General Electric.
4. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
(b) Medical systems.
(c) Credit and financial.
5. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
(a) Paolo Fresco.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Bill Druckerman.
(d) Roy Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
2. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
3. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
4. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
5. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)