|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
(d) Public relations.
2. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
(c) Medical systems.
(d) Credit and financial.
3. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(d) General Electric.
4. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Technology investments.
(b) Medical investments.
(c) Financial services investments.
(d) Improved public relations.
5. What does QMI stand for?
(a) Quick Market Intelligence.
(b) Quick Meaningful Intercommunication.
(c) Quick Market Interference.
(d) Quick Market Insulators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
4. Which company originally used QMI?
5. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)