|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(b) Employee health care.
(c) Expense reduction.
2. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(c) General Electric.
3. Which company originally used QMI?
4. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
5. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) NPR Radio.
(b) Cox Communications.
(c) Fox News Network.
(d) Sun Records.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
2. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
3. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
4. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
5. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)