|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(c) Expense reduction.
(d) Employee health care.
2. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Medical investments.
(b) Improved public relations.
(c) Financial services investments.
(d) Technology investments.
3. Which company originally used QMI?
4. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
(a) Every cloud has a silver lining.
(b) What goes up, must come down.
(c) Finding a better way every day.
(d) Looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
5. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(a) Store credit.
(b) In-house financing.
(c) GE Credit Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
2. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
3. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
4. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
5. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)