|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Bill Druckerman.
(b) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Reg Jones.
2. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
(c) Credit and financial.
(d) Medical systems.
3. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) Wales and Brazil.
(b) Japan and India.
(c) England and India.
(d) New England and Greenwich.
4. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
(a) Medical investments.
(b) Financial services investments.
(c) Improved public relations.
(d) Technology investments.
5. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
(a) Every cloud has a silver lining.
(b) Finding a better way every day.
(c) Looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
(d) What goes up, must come down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. What does QMI stand for?
4. Which company originally used QMI?
5. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)