|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(a) Expense reduction.
(d) Employee health care.
2. Which company originally used QMI?
3. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) NPR Radio.
(b) Sun Records.
(c) Fox News Network.
(d) Cox Communications.
4. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) England and India.
(b) Wales and Brazil.
(c) Japan and India.
(d) New England and Greenwich.
5. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
(a) Medical systems.
(b) Financial systems.
(c) Computer systems.
(d) Aircraft engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
2. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
3. What does QMI stand for?
4. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
5. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)