|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
(a) By 1990.
(b) By 2025.
(c) By 1999.
(d) By 2000.
2. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(a) Employee health care.
(c) Expense reduction.
3. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(c) General Electric.
4. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
5. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
(a) New energy saving light bulbs.
(b) Old-fashioned company picnics.
(c) Mind- and market-expanding.
(d) New eco-friendly ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
2. What does QMI stand for?
3. What results in greater customer intimacy for GE?
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
5. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)