|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
(a) What goes up, must come down.
(b) Finding a better way every day.
(c) Every cloud has a silver lining.
(d) Looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
2. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
(a) Paolo Fresco.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
3. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(c) Expense reduction.
(d) Employee health care.
4. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(c) General Electric.
5. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
(b) Medical systems.
(d) Credit and financial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
2. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
3. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
4. Which company originally used QMI?
5. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)