|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
(a) Medical systems.
(b) Financial systems.
(c) Aircraft engine.
(d) Computer systems.
2. In Chapter 13, when does GE deadline its goal to become a $100 billion company with $10 billion in profits?
(a) By 1999.
(b) By 2000.
(c) By 1990.
(d) By 2025.
3. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(a) Employee health care.
(b) Expense reduction.
4. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
(d) Public relations.
5. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(d) General Electric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
2. What does QMI stand for?
3. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
4. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
5. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)