|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
(a) Looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
(b) Finding a better way every day.
(c) What goes up, must come down.
(d) Every cloud has a silver lining.
2. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
(a) Wales and Brazil.
(b) New England and Greenwich.
(c) Japan and India.
(d) England and India.
3. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
4. What does GE implement to produce positive growth results and exceed the company's goal?
(a) New eco-friendly ideas.
(b) Mind- and market-expanding.
(c) Old-fashioned company picnics.
(d) New energy saving light bulbs.
5. What does QMI stand for?
(a) Quick Market Insulators.
(b) Quick Market Intelligence.
(c) Quick Meaningful Intercommunication.
(d) Quick Market Interference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company originally used QMI?
2. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
3. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
4. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
5. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)