|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Growing Services.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
(c) Public relations.
2. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
(a) Bill Druckerman.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Paolo Fresco.
3. Which company originally used QMI?
4. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
(a) What goes up, must come down.
(b) Finding a better way every day.
(c) Every cloud has a silver lining.
(d) Looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
5. What plays an important role in growing GE's services?
(b) Expense reduction.
(d) Employee health care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does QMI stand for?
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
4. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
5. Which aspect of GE's business is the first to introduce long-term service contracts for the company?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)