Short Answer Questions Key
1. When did the Study of pop culture as an academic subject start?
2. What does a sign represent?
A meaning or a message.
3. What does the semiotic method refer to?
Semiotic method refers to recognition, analysis, and interpretation of signs.
4. What example do the authors use to explain the semiotic method?
The Volkswagen Beetle.
5. Fill-in the blank. Authors posit that pop culture is a subject that is _____________
Familiar to students.
6. What is an example of pop culture?
This section contains 6,555 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)