|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Don't Be Threatened by People Smarter Than You and the Value of Dogmatism and Flexibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up the Mission Review Team of Starbucks?
(a) Only people who work in the actual stores.
(b) People from all areas of the company.
(c) Only board members.
(d) Only the managers of the actual stores.
2. What was the first city in California to receive a Starbucks store in 1992?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
3. How many large companies had Howard managed before acquiring Starbucks?
4. How many tenets does Howard have that remain unchanged despite the rapid growth of Starbucks?
5. Which University granted Howard a scholarship?
(a) Northern Michigan University.
(b) The University of Michigan.
(c) Eastern Michigan University.
(d) Michigan State University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company did Jeff Brotman found before helping Howard with Starbucks?
2. Who suggests the name, Il Giornale, for Howard's new coffee houses?
3. What type of business does Sheri give up before moving to the Northwest?
4. How long was the original Starbucks in business before Howard hears about the company?
5. What type of business did Dave Olsen have before meeting Howard?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)