Part 1, Imagination, Dreams and Humble Origins; and A Strong Legacy Makes You Sustainable for the Future
1. What is Howard Schultz's position at Starbucks?
(a) District Manager.
(d) Vice President.
2. How long was the original Starbucks in business before Howard hears about the company?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. What part of New York did Howard grow up in during the 1960s?
4. How does Howard feel about his father while growing up?
(a) He admires his ambition, but thinks he lacks character.
(b) He admires both his character and ambition.
(c) He thinks he lacks both character and ambition.
(d) He admires his character, but thinks he lacks ambition.
5. What sport does Howard play in hopes of one day leaving the projects?
6. Which sports team does Howard's father take the family to see?
(a) The Giants.
(b) The Jets.
(c) The Yankees.
(d) The Mets.
7. Which University granted Howard a scholarship?
(a) Northern Michigan University.
(b) The University of Michigan.
(c) Michigan State University.
(d) Eastern Michigan University.
This section contains 4,656 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)