|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the Agates make in its first 12 months?
2. What did Kroc avoid in the franchise business?
(a) Territorial fights.
(c) Dictating control.
(d) Fast income.
3. What did Kroc's franchise's begin to deviate from after the Agates stabilized?
(b) Ronald McDonald as their mascot.
(c) The confines of Kroc's model.
(d) The red, yellow, and white color theme.
4. What was Kroc considered to be after decades of involvement with McDonald's?
(a) An American icon.
(b) A role model.
(c) A business legend.
(d) An entrepreneur.
5. What did Kroc tolerate in his business?
6. What item did Kroc have success with after the market changed?
(b) The Multimixer.
(c) The hand held mixer.
(d) French fries.
7. Why did managers adopt Kroc's principles?
(a) It was not a dictated job.
(b) They did not lose the freedom of performing their jobs.
(c) They liked Kroc.
(d) They worked and were effective.
8. Where was the first US carhop drive-in?
9. How old was Kroc when McDonald's was incorporated?
10. What is Kroc considered to be according to Love?
(a) A practical man.
(b) A nice guy.
(c) A management expert.
(d) A management genius.
11. According to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how did Kroc act towards the big government?
12. What does the author compare McDonald's operational system to?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The Navy.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Marine Corp.
13. How did Kroc envision the future business of McDonald's?
(d) As a whole.
14. Who became a kind of "den mother" in the family at McDonald's?
15. What did Kroc mandate in his restaurants?
(b) Cleanliness and fastidiousness.
(c) Health care.
(d) The best quality of everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is McDonald's Plaza?
2. What originally did not exist in McDonald's but was eventually developed to make their hamburger?
3. What did the McDonald brothers lack to make their restaurant successful?
4. What region of the US did Kroc have difficulty expanding McDonald's?
5. How much of the potato crop in 1995 did McDonald's consume, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)