|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, High Gear, Chapter 13, Media Magic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Kroc have success with after the market changed?
(a) The hand held mixer.
(c) The Multimixer.
(d) French fries.
2. What did the McDonald brothers lack to make their restaurant successful?
(a) People skills.
(b) Organizational skills.
3. What is Kroc considered to be according to Love?
(a) A management genius.
(b) A nice guy.
(c) A management expert.
(d) A practical man.
4. How did McDonald's have to appear to investors to have the support of large lenders?
(a) Appear risk worthy.
(b) Appear eager.
(c) Appear confident.
(d) Appear satisfied.
5. What does the author compare McDonald's operational system to?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The Marine Corp.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social group did the McDonald brothers become a part of because of their drive-in?
2. Who did Kroc have business tension with?
3. What does the foreword of McDonald's: Behind the Arches explain?
4. Who was Frank Cotter?
5. What did Kroc want to improve as he focused on building the operating system?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)