|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, High Gear, Chapter 13, Media Magic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was McDonald's considered to be in regards to the real estate world?
(a) The weakest real estate company in the world.
(b) The greatest real estate company in the world.
(c) A subsidiary.
(d) A monopoly.
2. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
(a) A new side item came to the menu.
(b) The restaurant wentbankrupt.
(c) The restaurant exploded.
(d) They reorganized the restaurant and shut everything down to start over.
3. In 1961 how many states had McDonald's restaurants?
4. What did Kroc do when circumstances made demands?
5. What did Kroc avoid in the franchise business?
(a) Fast income.
(b) Territorial fights.
(c) Dictating control.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did McDonald's grander carhop drive-in become a teenage hang out?
2. Where did the McDonald brothers open a grander carhop drive-in?
3. What did Kroc decide to take over, after his broken engagement?
4. What was Kroc's second wife's name?
5. What does the foreword of McDonald's: Behind the Arches explain?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)