|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, High Gear, Chapter 13, Media Magic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of clothing was particularly effective with the children when McDonald's was developing its first mascot or icon?
(b) A face mask.
(c) A clown suit.
(d) A big dress.
2. What region of the US did Kroc have difficulty expanding McDonald's?
(a) The Midwest.
(b) The Hamptons.
(c) The West Coast.
(d) The Southeast.
3. What did Harry Sonneborn create for McDonald's?
(a) A real estate investment strategy.
(b) A new logo.
(c) A recipe.
(d) A new restaurant design.
4. Who was Frank Cotter?
(a) The disputer between Kroc and the McDonald brothers.
(b) The judge of the the McDonald-Kroc case.
(c) The lawyer of the McDonald brothers.
(d) The lawyer of Kroc.
5. Who was responsible for doubling McDonald's real estate holdings?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how did Kroc act towards the big government?
2. How many stores did McDonald's have by 1978?
3. What was McDonald's considered to be in regards to the real estate world?
4. Who was Kroc's personality opposite?
5. Where was Kroc's first public relations firm located?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)