|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Making Hamburgers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did many of Kroc's franchiser's come from?
(a) The real estate market.
(b) Kroc's fellow golf club members.
(c) His family members.
(d) No where.
2. Who suggested opening a lab for McDonald's to run its tests and experiments?
3. What did Kroc tolerate in his business?
4. What was Kroc considered to be after decades of involvement with McDonald's?
(a) A business legend.
(b) An American icon.
(c) A role model.
(d) An entrepreneur.
5. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many American's had eaten at McDonald's at least once in the previous year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy did Big Boys use at its beginning stages of development?
2. What is Kroc considered to be according to Love?
3. According to the author, how did Kroc set the tone of McDonald's reaction to change?
4. What did Kroc convert the way his restaurant was ran into?
5. Who does the author compare Kroc to in the entrepreneur world?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)