|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Franchising Derby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Kroc suggest incorporate a curb side service?
2. How did Kroc envision the future business of McDonald's?
(b) As a whole.
3. What did the press focus on in regards to McDonald's?
(a) The inside.
(b) The corporation.
(c) The outside.
(d) The grade of food quality.
4. Where does the restaurant's name McDonald's come from?
(a) Dick McDonald.
(b) Richard McDonald.
(d) Mac McDonald.
5. What did Kroc resist profiting from?
(a) Unstable markets.
(b) His own ideas.
(c) Other's ideas.
(d) His franchises.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many entrepreneurs were pursuing the same idea as Kroc?
2. When did franchising begin in America?
3. Who is credited for opening the first McDonald's?
4. According to the author, what was Kroc considered to be above anything else?
5. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many American's had eaten at McDonald's at least once in the previous year?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)