|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Franchising Derby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kroc bring his idea of the Multimixer into the public eye?
(c) The market.
(d) Dairy Queen.
2. What was Kroc considered to be after decades of involvement with McDonald's?
(a) An American icon.
(b) A role model.
(c) An entrepreneur.
(d) A business legend.
3. What did Kroc resist profiting from?
(a) His own ideas.
(b) Unstable markets.
(c) Other's ideas.
(d) His franchises.
4. What strategy did Dairy Queen use at its beginning stages of development?
(a) One market.
(b) Staying small.
(c) One menu item.
(d) Getting bigger.
5. Where was the first US carhop drive-in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1995, how many hamburgers had McDonald's sold, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
2. How did Kroc envision the future business of McDonald's?
3. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
4. What type of structure does McDonald's have?
5. Where did the McDonald brothers open a grander carhop drive-in?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)