|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Franchising Derby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did franchising begin in America?
(a) After the Revolutionary War.
(b) After the Vietnam War.
(c) After WWII.
(d) After the Civil War.
2. Who did Kroc suggest incorporate a curb side service?
3. How much of the potato crop in 1995 did McDonald's consume, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
4. How many parts of the process are there to uphold the common standard qualities for McDonald's?
5. In what state did carhop drive-ins spread rapidly?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the original McDonald's restaurant opened?
2. What strategy did Big Boys use at its beginning stages of development?
3. What social group did the McDonald brothers become a part of because of their drive-in?
4. Who does the author compare Kroc to in the entrepreneur world?
5. How old was Kroc when McDonald's was incorporated?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)