|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Owner/Operator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kroc limit in his business at McDonald's?
(a) Franchise ownership.
(c) Members of his board.
(d) Loss of control.
2. What business did Kroc first get into?
(a) The real estate market.
(b) Farm development.
(c) The milkshake mixer business.
3. What did Kroc resist profiting from?
(a) His franchises.
(b) Unstable markets.
(c) His own ideas.
(d) Other's ideas.
4. What strategy did Dairy Queen use at its beginning stages of development?
(a) Getting bigger.
(b) One market.
(c) Staying small.
(d) One menu item.
5. What did Kroc found in 1952?
(a) McDonald's Corporation.
(b) McDonald's arches.
(c) McDonald's System, Inc.
(d) McDonald's mascot.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many entrepreneurs were pursuing the same idea as Kroc?
2. What happened when Kroc took over McDonald's?
3. When did McDonald's grander carhop drive-in become a teenage hang out?
4. How many parts of the process are there to uphold the common standard qualities for McDonald's?
5. What was Kroc careful and conscious not to do in his franchise world?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)