|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Owner/Operator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kroc considered to be after decades of involvement with McDonald's?
(a) A role model.
(b) An American icon.
(c) A business legend.
(d) An entrepreneur.
2. How much did the first year of the Agates net for Kroc?
3. What item did Kroc have success with after the market changed?
(a) The Multimixer.
(b) The hand held mixer.
(d) French fries.
4. According to the author, what was Kroc considered to be above anything else?
(a) A father.
(b) A traveller.
(c) A money maker.
(d) A salesman.
5. What opening became a social event?
(a) The opening of Wendy's.
(b) The opening of the Big Boy.
(c) The opening of a drive thru service window.
(d) The opening of Agates in Waukegan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy did Dairy Queen use at its beginning stages of development?
2. Who did Kroc suggest incorporate a curb side service?
3. What did Kroc found in 1952?
4. What region of the US did Kroc have difficulty expanding McDonald's?
5. How did Kroc envision the future business of McDonald's?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)