|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Owner/Operator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many restaurants did McDonald's have?
2. Where did many of Kroc's franchiser's come from?
(a) The real estate market.
(b) Kroc's fellow golf club members.
(c) His family members.
(d) No where.
3. According to Chapter 3, what did food franchising predate?
(b) Chewing gum.
(d) Sewing machines.
4. Where did the McDonald brothers open a grander carhop drive-in?
(a) Hollywood, California.
(b) San Bernadino, California.
(c) Topeka, Kansas.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
5. Where did Kroc bring his idea of the Multimixer into the public eye?
(b) The market.
(c) Dairy Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did carhop drive-ins spread rapidly?
2. What did Kroc's franchise's begin to deviate from after the Agates stabilized?
3. How much did the Agates make in its first 12 months?
4. What happened when Kroc took over McDonald's?
5. When was the original McDonald's restaurant opened?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)