|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Owner/Operator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opening became a social event?
(a) The opening of Agates in Waukegan.
(b) The opening of Wendy's.
(c) The opening of a drive thru service window.
(d) The opening of the Big Boy.
2. What business did Kroc first get into?
(b) Farm development.
(c) The real estate market.
(d) The milkshake mixer business.
3. What did the McDonald brothers force Kroc to do?
(a) Travel to open more McDonald's.
(b) Sell franchises for less than they were worth.
(c) Sell franchices for more than they were worth.
(d) Speak at conventions.
4. What strategy did Big Boys use at its beginning stages of development?
(a) Getting bigger and full service.
(b) Staying local.
(c) Getting smaller.
(d) One menu item.
5. Who discovered fast food?
(b) McDonald brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Kroc envision the future business of McDonald's?
2. What did Kroc's franchise's begin to deviate from after the Agates stabilized?
3. In what state did carhop drive-ins spread rapidly?
4. Where is McDonald's Plaza?
5. Who is the legendary founder of McDonald's?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)