|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During World War I, Ray:
(a) Stayed in school.
(b) Joined as an ambulance driver.
(c) Stayed home.
(d) Was rejected.
2. Kroc and his advisors wanted McDonald's to be known:
(a) Good service.
(b) Flashy surroundings.
(c) Cheap food.
(d) For high quality food and uniform methods of preparation.
3. Kroc views all of the following as McDonald's strengths:
4. Where was the first McOpCo Store?
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Peoria, Illinois.
(c) Torrence, California.
(d) San Diego, California.
5. While selling paper cups, Ray worked part-time:
(a) As a busboy.
(b) As a bartender.
(c) As a janitor.
(d) Playing the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kroc's simple philosophy is that:
2. Kroc flew to California:
3. According to the agreement, Kroc would receive a franchise fee of:
4. Who did Kroc recommend to open restaurants for them?
5. What did the McDonald brothers call Kroc?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where was Ray Kroc's background?
2. What was Kroc's occupation before forming McDonald's?
3. How did drive-in restaurants come into being?
4. Who was Harry Sonnenburn and why did he contact Ray Kroc?
5. What did Kroc propose to the McDonald brothers?
6. In what way did the McDonald brothers pioneer the fast food business?
7. What were Kroc's impressions of the restaurant?
8. What was the first business Kroc owned?
9. In spite of the growth of the company, it was cash strapped and had problems borrowing money. How did they solve this problem?
10. What did Kroc do when he first arrived at McDonald brothers?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)