|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the agreement, Kroc would receive a franchise fee of:
2. Dick Boylan and Bob Ryan secured jobs with McDonalds because of their:
(a) Background of working for the IRS.
(b) Impressing Ethel Kroc.
(c) Work for a competitor.
3. While establishing the first McDonald's franchise:
(a) Kroc delegated the work on the franchise to others.
(b) Kroc worked part-time as a piano player.
(c) Kroc quit Prince Castle sales.
(d) Kroc continued to sell Multimixers.
4. Where did Kroc locate his first franchise?
(a) Des Plaines, Illinois.
(b) Arlington Heights, Illinois.
(c) Downtown Chicago.
(d) Oak Park, Illinois.
5. Kroc's philosophy regarding opportunity is to:
(a) Stay with the security of a job.
(b) Ignore opportunities.
(c) Carefully sort through opportunities.
(d) Take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Kroc recommend to open restaurants for them?
2. Kroc feels that people can accomplish:
3. What did Ray enjoy most about high school?
4. What was Kroc's biggest paper cup account?
5. In order to marry Ethel, Ray found employment:
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)