|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kroc propose to the brothers?
(a) They purchase more Multimixers.
(b) They sell him their restaurants.
(c) They introduce new, good items.
(d) They open a chain of restaurants using his Multimixers.
2. How did McDonalds manage to borrow $1.5 million from three insurance companies?
(a) By give them managing control.
(b) In exchange for 22.5% of their stock.
(c) By improving their balance sheet.
(d) By signing guarantees.
3. What did the McDonald brothers have an architect working on?
(a) The design for a new drive-in building.
(b) A house.
(c) A remodeled restaurant.
(d) A new warehouse.
4. The first business Ray opened was:
(a) A music store.
(b) A talent agency.
(c) A delivery service.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Kroc told his salesmen that when selling, they had to:
(a) First sell themselves.
(b) Cut the price.
(d) Emphasize the good points about the product.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foodstuff provided a problem that had to be resolved at the Des Plaines location?
2. Drive-in food restaurants came into being in:
3. Who were the early McDonald franchises sold to?
4. Kroc views all of the following as McDonald's strengths:
5. After the real estate job ended, Ray supported his family by:
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)