|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kroc describe as 'the most joyous kind of executive experience'?
(a) Making money.
(b) Watching his creation grow as the result of good decision making.
(c) Making important decisions.
(d) Watching the brand name become known.
2. Who were the early McDonald franchises sold to?
(a) Prince Castle.
(b) Kroc's golfing friends.
(c) Lily Tulip customers.
(d) Existing restaurants.
3. Kroc's original contact with the McDonald brothers provided that each franchise unit:
(a) Could be designed in any way but had to use the colors of the original.
(b) Could be designed in any way.
(c) Ccould not use the McDonald name.
(d) Had to be an exact copy of the original.
4. A phrenologist's report on a four year old Ray Kroc predicted that he would:
(a) Was inconclusive.
(b) Die at an early age.
(c) Work in the good service industry.
(d) Become a coprorate executive.
5. The effects of the purchasing system Kroc devised was to:
(a) Allow franchise owners to buy from whomever they wanted.
(b) Avoid anti-trust problems at a later time.
(c) Guarantee profits for Kroc.
(d) Raise costs for the franchise owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the agreement, Kroc would receive a franchise fee of:
2. Kroc went to Florida in 1925:
3. Kroc and his advisors wanted McDonald's to be known:
4. What did Ray Kroc have when he returned from California in 1954?
5. Where was the first McOpCo Store?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)