|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kroc's philosophy regarding opportunity is to:
(a) Ignore opportunities.
(b) Take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.
(c) Carefully sort through opportunities.
(d) Stay with the security of a job.
2. The original McDonald brothers restaurant was located in:
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) San Bernadino, California.
3. Where did Kroc locate his first franchise?
(a) Arlington Heights, Illinois.
(b) Des Plaines, Illinois.
(c) Oak Park, Illinois.
(d) Downtown Chicago.
4. Why did the brothers refuse Kroc's original offer?
(a) They didn't have the money.
(b) They wanted more money.
(c) They didn't trust him.
(d) They were happy with their situation and wanted to enjoy life.
5. How many items were being sold by McDonald restaurants at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kroc flew to California:
2. What fixture provided a problem in the Des Plaines location?
3. What was the price of the original McDonald brothers hamburger?
4. During World War I, Ray:
5. It cost Kroc how much to buyout the Frejlack Ice Cream interest in McDonalds?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)