|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the most successful elements of the McDonald's brothers operation?
(b) French fries.
(d) Soft drinks.
2. Where was Hamburger University located?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Des Plaines, Illinois.
(c) Elk Grove Village, Illinois.
(d) Arlington Heights, Illinois.
3. What function did Clem Bohr fulfill?
(a) Develop a purchasing system.
(b) Finding ideal locations for McDonald's restaurants in different parts of the country.
(c) Train new employeers.
(d) Develop a financing program.
4. Where does Kroc decide he is going at the end of the chapter?
(c) Las Vegas.
5. Why couldn't the Des Plaines franchise be an exact duplicate of the San Bernadino original?
(a) It was too costly.
(b) Because of differences in climate.
(c) Because of union requirements.
(d) There was not enough space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foodstuff provided a problem that had to be resolved at the Des Plaines location?
2. How much did John Clark want for his share in the Multimixer business?
3. What was not a part of the original McDonald's menu?
4. What kind of lease did the franchises have?
5. How does Kroc describe McDonald's?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)