|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Earl Prince wanted Kroc to:
(a) Go into business selling Multimixers.
(b) Work for Prince Castle.
(c) Not contact him.
(d) Cancel his order for cups.
2. Kroc and his advisors wanted McDonald's to be known:
(a) Cheap food.
(b) For high quality food and uniform methods of preparation.
(c) Flashy surroundings.
(d) Good service.
3. Why was Kroc as interested in California?
(a) He wanted to get away from Chicago.
(b) The state had a potential equal to almost the rest of the US market.
(c) It was the site of the original McDonald brothers stores.
(d) The McDonald brothers lived there.
4. Who invented the Multimixer?
(a) John Clark.
(b) Earl Prince.
(c) Bill Veeck.
(d) Ray Kroc.
5. Ray's mother earned money by:
(a) Giving piano lessons.
(c) Working at Kresge.
(d) Working as a maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kroc told his salesmen that when selling, they had to:
2. What kind of lease did the franchises have?
3. Which product did Ralph Sullivan pioneer?
4. Kroc and his staff decided that the best growth path was to:
5. Who caused the big crisis McDonald's faced because of mechanic's liens?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)