1. Kroc's simple philosophy is that:
(a) People are responsible for their own problems and happiness.
(b) He has no simple philosophy.
(c) Life is predetermined.
(d) People are trapped by circumstances.
2. Kroc's philosophy regarding opportunity is to:
(a) Ignore opportunities.
(b) Carefully sort through opportunities.
(c) Stay with the security of a job.
(d) Take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.
3. What product was Kroc selling before forming McDonalds?
(a) Used cars.
(c) Vacuum cleaners.
(d) Real estate.
4. Who did Kroc used to work for?
(a) The state of California.
(b) Ford Motor Company.
(c) Lily Tulip Cup Company.
(d) Hoover Company.
5. Kroc flew to California:
(a) To see customers for paper cups.
(b) On a routine sales call.
(c) To view the operation of the McDonald brothers.
(d) For a vacation.
6. What did Kroc do the first time he visited the McDonald brothers?
(a) He talked to the staff.
(b) He talked to the customers.
(c) He sat in the parking lot and watched the business.
(d) He sampled all of the goods.
This section contains 4,187 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)