• Kroc was selling Multimixers and had so many calls from customers wanting Multimixers like the McDonald Brothers that he flew to California to see their operation.
• Kroc was impressed with their operation and with the customers raving about the food and the prices.
• Kroc finds the McDonald brothers are happy with their restaurant and don't want to expand. He asks if he could open the restaurants for them.
Chapter 2 and Chapter 3
• Kroc was born and raised in Oak Park, Illinois. He was always interested in music and selling.
• He worked at various jobs, served as a Red Cross ambulance driver in World War I. He married Ethel in 1922 and went to work for the Lily cup company, selling paper cups.
• Kroc spent a few months in Florida selling real estate and playing the piano and then returned to Chicago.
Chapter 4 and Chapter 5
• Lilly Tulip cut all salaries...
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)