1. When Columbus arrives in America, what does he discover about tobacco?
The addictiveness of its use among his own men.
2. Who is one of the prominent leaders at Jamestown who is instrumental in founding the American domestic tobacco market?
3. What do most Virginians expect the Revolutionary War to erase?
Their debts from England.
4. What began by being manufactured mainly in Spain but quickly spread to its colonies and conquests?
5. What custom becomes very common in the United States throughout the 1800s?
Spitting the dark juice.
6. What are extremely rare in America in the 1800s?
This section contains 6,045 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)