Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Seinfeld think the movie theater refuses to hire?
2. What women's sport does Seinfeld say he likes?
3. What does Seinfeld think a person needs on their feet to follow a mall map?
4. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that the police always have to give someone the Miranda?
5. What newspapers does Seinfeld particularly dislike?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following statements to develop a 500-word essay.
1) SEINLANGUAGE is a rehashing of Seinfeld's older material.
2) SEINLANGUAGE take advantage of Seinfeld's popularity and has no real significance as a book.
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Seinfeld has become such a cultural icon? Why do you think his humor has found a place in countries other than a America? Is his humor "New York" humor? "American" humor?
Essay Topic 3
How has Seinfeld constructed his persona over the years? Was his early comedic persona different to what it is now? How of his real self does he allow into his performance?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)