|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he is not good at doing?
2. Why does Seinfeld hate "to be continued" shows?
3. What does Seinfeld think a person needs on their feet to follow a mall map?
4. What does Seinfeld think it must be awful to be called all the time?
5. What kind of uniform caused boys to beat Seinfeld up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seinfeld remember about riding in the car with his parents?
2. Why does Seinfeld think that men like to channel surf?
3. Why does Seinfeld not like going to the doctors?
4. What does Seinfeld say about lawyers?
5. What does Seinfeld think about office work?
6. What does Seinfeld love about sports?
7. What does Seinfeld think about old people?
8. What are Seinfeld's thoughts about eating out?
9. What does Seinfeld think about suicide?
10. What did Seinfeld think about fair rides as a kid?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following statements to develop a 500-word essay.
1) SEINLANGUAGE is a rehashing of Seinfeld's older material.
2) SEINLANGUAGE take advantage of Seinfeld's popularity and has no real significance as a book.
Essay Topic 2
What are Seinfeld's views on childhood? Does Seinfeld make any serious points about his upbringing or children's upbringing in general? What kind of childhood did Seinfeld have?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the world Jerry portrays.
1) What kind of world does Seinfeld portray and what does this world say about him as a person?
2) Why is it important for Seinfeld to create his own unique world?
3) How does Seinfeld make sure that the audience identifies with the world he portrays?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)