|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shows does Seinfeld hate on TV?
2. What does Seinfeld think workers should come up with so they don't have to think of different replies?
3. What invention does Seinfeld talk about?
4. What does Seinfeld think a person needs on their feet to follow a mall map?
5. Who does Seinfeld say cannot tell time?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the Seinfeld sitcom.
1) How similar is the material in SEINLANGUAGE to the sitcom?
2) In what way does Seinfeld use the character he developed in the sitcom in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following statements to develop a 500-word essay.
1) SEINLANGUAGE is a rehashing of Seinfeld's older material.
2) SEINLANGUAGE take advantage of Seinfeld's popularity and has no real significance as a book.
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the book. Why do you think these themes are so important to the book? How does Seinfeld express these themes?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)