|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say men like to do when watching TV?
2. What seafood does Seinfeld think it is cruel to eat?
3. What does Seinfeld say old people have to continuously look for?
4. What part of the zoo does Seinfeld talk about?
5. Who does Seinfeld think should be licensed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following statements to develop a 500-word essay.
1) SEINLANGUAGE is a rehashing of Seinfeld's older material.
2) SEINLANGUAGE take advantage of Seinfeld's popularity and has no real significance as a book.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the world Jerry portrays.
1) What kind of world does Seinfeld portray and what does this world say about him as a person?
2) Why is it important for Seinfeld to create his own unique world?
3) How does Seinfeld make sure that the audience identifies with the world he portrays?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the Seinfeld sitcom.
1) How similar is the material in SEINLANGUAGE to the sitcom?
2) In what way does Seinfeld use the character he developed in the sitcom in the book?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)