|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
(a) Prostitute themselves
2. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) Loving the hard way
(c) The gift of friendship
(d) Don't ask me for anything
3. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
(b) Having your meals cooked
(c) Being sick
(d) Having sex
4. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
(c) Heart attacks
5. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) An interview room
(b) A dining room
(c) A prison visitation room
(d) A drawing room
6. What is the first section of this chapter called?
(a) Male code
(b) Male bonding
(c) Male lovers
(d) Male fun
7. What word does Seinfeld find funny?
(a) Pretty ugly
8. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
(b) Beer stains
(c) Food stains
(d) The snow
9. What is Seinfeld uncertain about doing during sex?
10. What do driving schools remove from your driving license?
(a) Dates of birth
11. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) A foreign date
(b) A dinner date
(c) An office date
(d) A blind date
12. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Shower radio
(b) Shower cap
(c) Porn magazine
(d) Beer mats
13. What is Seinfeld still too self-conscious to buy?
14. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
(a) Cheating wives
15. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) It is boring
(b) No one wants you to do them a favor
(c) No one appreciates them
(d) It is too time consuming
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
2. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
3. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
4. What does Seinfeld think there should always be a rule book for?
5. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)