|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(b) Track suits
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt
2. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
3. What does Seinfeld say men are bad at buying?
4. What does Seinfeld say he hates?
5. What do driving schools remove from your driving license?
(d) Dates of birth
6. What does Seinfeld think a woman has to like about the man she is dating?
(a) His clothes
(b) His humor
(c) His job
(d) His wallet
7. What does Seinfeld think the baby basically is?
(a) Smelly and noisy
(b) Frightening and thoughtless
(c) Talkative and ugly
(d) Unattractive and boring
8. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
(a) They never know where to look
(b) They think they are ugly
(c) They have no clothes to fiddle with
(d) They are cold
9. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
(a) Being at war
(b) Being caught by the police
(c) Being impeached
(d) Being expelled
10. Who does Seinfeld ask to get their priorities straight on the plane?
(a) The flight attendants
(b) The noisy children
(c) The drunk passengers
(d) The pilot
11. What are men interested in doing to their hair?
(a) Shaving it
(b) Removing it
(c) Growing it
(d) Transplanting it
12. Where does Seinfeld think it is stupid to take your date?
(a) To a park
(b) To dinner
(c) To a zoo
(d) To the movies
13. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her sense of fun
(b) Her looks
(c) Her clothes
(d) Her humor
14. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
(a) Airport stores
(b) Diamond stores
(c) Theme park stores
(d) Hotel stores
15. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) They always go too slowly
(b) They are too long
(c) You never see anyone get in or out
(d) Their windows are tinted
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is like a mirage in the desert?
2. What animal does Seinfeld say has spent most of its life outdoor?
3. What is the third section of this chapter called?
4. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
5. What does Seinfeld find scarier than any of the rides at Coney Island?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)