|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A urine sample
(b) A semen sample
(c) A hair sample
(d) A blood sample
2. What can a woman do to a man?
(a) Take away his freedom
(b) Paralyze him
(c) Suffocate him
(d) Cook for him
3. What does Seinfeld say seems to have very active social lives?
(a) Super heroes
(d) Ventriloquist dummies
4. What does Seinfeld think all men are?
(c) Wife beaters
5. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
(a) Being impeached
(b) Being caught by the police
(c) Being at war
(d) Being expelled
6. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
(a) A driver immediately stops when he reads it
(b) A driver gets nervous when he reads it
(c) A driver could get in an accident reading it
(d) A driver never looks into his mirror to read it
7. What is the title of this chapter?
(a) The gift of friendship
(c) The male code
(d) Getting the message
8. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
(a) A joke
9. What does Seinfeld say people lock up in their lockers in the gym?
(a) Their wallets
(b) Their steroids
(c) Their keys
(d) Their dirty clothes
10. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
(b) A hat
(d) A gown
11. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
(c) Buying cigarettes
12. What is male friendship conditional on?
(a) Watching sport
(b) Meeting a woman
(c) The ego
(d) Drinking beer
13. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
14. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Children's books
(b) Poor beer
(c) Tasteless food
(d) Bad gifts
15. What does Seinfeld say men are bad at buying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
2. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
3. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
4. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
5. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)