|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think it is unnatural for people to do?
2. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
(a) A dog pound
(b) The mafia
(c) The government
3. What is the second section of this chapter called?
(a) Getting the message
(b) Loving my lover
(c) Feeling myself
4. What does Seinfeld want to have on him when he sees people he knows walking down the street?
(a) A gun
(b) A cell phone
(c) A pepper spray
(d) An answering machine
5. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
(b) Compact car
(c) Station wagon
(d) Land Rovers
6. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Tasteless food
(b) Poor beer
(c) Children's books
(d) Bad gifts
7. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) No one appreciates them
(b) It is too time consuming
(c) It is boring
(d) No one wants you to do them a favor
8. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
(a) A hat
(c) A gown
9. What does Seinfeld say a man is buried in when he dies?
(a) His suit
(b) His tracksuit
(c) His baseball shirt
(d) His pajamas
10. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) A dining room
(b) A drawing room
(c) An interview room
(d) A prison visitation room
11. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
12. What does Seinfeld say is like a mirage in the desert?
(a) Learner drivers
(c) Drinking fountains
(d) Handicap parking spaces
13. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
(a) An apartment
(b) The tardis
(c) A cooler
(d) A school cupboard
14. What sign in the plane bathroom amuses Seinfeld?
(a) The ones that tell you to wash yourself
(b) The ones that tell you to have a good flight
(c) The ones that tell you not to smoke
(d) The ones that tell you not to flush
15. What does Seinfeld believe women are like when it comes to sex?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
2. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
3. What is the first section of this chapter called?
4. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
5. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)