|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(a) Track suits
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt
2. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
(a) They have to arrange a party in the city they are traveling to
(b) They have lost the keys
(c) They have to fix the plane
(d) The pilot is drunk
3. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
(a) They is no real reason for it
(b) It looks ugly
(c) There are better things to do
(d) It is boring
4. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
(b) Heart attacks
5. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
(a) Being expelled
(b) Being caught by the police
(c) Being at war
(d) Being impeached
6. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Filming a movie
(b) Your best friends
(c) Your parents
(d) Writing a novel
7. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) An interview room
(b) A drawing room
(c) A prison visitation room
(d) A dining room
8. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
(b) Compact car
(c) Station wagon
(d) Land Rovers
9. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
(a) Make a connecting flight
(b) Put on a life jacket
(c) Board the plane orderly
(d) Use your cell phones safely
10. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
11. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(a) Gift certificate
(c) Shower radio
(d) Paper weight
12. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) Loving the hard way
(b) Don't ask me for anything
(d) The gift of friendship
13. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
(a) A school cupboard
(b) A cooler
(c) An apartment
(d) The tardis
14. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
(a) Diamond stores
(b) Airport stores
(c) Hotel stores
(d) Theme park stores
15. What does Seinfeld say a man is buried in when he dies?
(a) His suit
(b) His baseball shirt
(c) His tracksuit
(d) His pajamas
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
2. What item of clothing does Seinfeld think a naked person should wear?
3. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
4. What word does Seinfeld find funny?
5. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)