|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that people lock up their dirty clothes?
(a) People want to borrow them
(b) No one would steal them
(c) No one wants to see them
(d) People want to smell them
2. What is the first section of this chapter called?
(a) Male code
(b) Male lovers
(c) Male bonding
(d) Male fun
3. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) All deodrant
(b) Roll on deodrant
(c) Deodrant with cologne
(d) Spray deodrant
4. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Driving to the airport
(b) Greeting people at the other end
(c) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
(d) Waiting to take off
5. What does Seinfeld wonder if there are keys to?
(a) A ferry
(b) A fighter jet
(c) A plane
(d) A helicopter
6. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
(a) They are cold
(b) They never know where to look
(c) They think they are ugly
(d) They have no clothes to fiddle with
7. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
(a) Airport stores
(b) Theme park stores
(c) Hotel stores
(d) Diamond stores
8. What is the title of this chapter?
(b) The male code
(c) The gift of friendship
(d) Getting the message
9. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) A foreign date
(b) An office date
(c) A dinner date
(d) A blind date
10. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
11. What does Seinfeld think all men are?
(c) Wife beaters
12. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
(c) Heart attacks
13. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
(a) He is usually talking to another friend
(b) He like ringtones
(c) He never knows what to say
(d) He like answering machines
14. What does Seinfeld say he hates?
15. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
2. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
3. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
4. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
5. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)