Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Children's books
(b) Tasteless food
(c) Poor beer
(d) Bad gifts
2. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) It is too time consuming
(b) No one wants you to do them a favor
(c) No one appreciates them
(d) It is boring
3. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) The gift of friendship
(c) Don't ask me for anything
(d) Loving the hard way
4. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
(b) A gown
(c) A hat
5. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
(a) A social worker
(b) A talkshow host
(c) A counselor
(d) A comedian
6. What does Seinfeld believe men are like when it comes to sex?
7. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
(a) They is no real reason for it
(b) There are better things to do
(c) It is boring
(d) It looks ugly
8. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
(c) Buying cigarettes
9. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her looks
(b) Her humor
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her clothes
10. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
(a) He is usually talking to another friend
(b) He never knows what to say
(c) He like ringtones
(d) He like answering machines
11. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Shower cap
(b) Shower radio
(c) Beer mats
(d) Porn magazine
12. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
(a) The mafia
(b) A dog pound
(d) The government
13. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
(a) Beer stains
(c) Food stains
(d) The snow
14. What does Seinfeld think the baby basically is?
(a) Smelly and noisy
(b) Frightening and thoughtless
(c) Unattractive and boring
(d) Talkative and ugly
15. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
(d) A joke
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
2. What does Seinfeld believe does not exist?
3. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
4. What kind of voice does Seinfeld like a woman to have?
5. What does Seinfeld wonder if there are keys to?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)