|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
(c) Buying cigarettes
2. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Filming a movie
(b) Writing a novel
(c) Your parents
(d) Your best friends
3. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
(b) A joke
4. What does Seinfeld say he hates?
5. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
6. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt
(d) Track suits
7. Where does Seinfeld think it is stupid to take your date?
(a) To dinner
(b) To the movies
(c) To a park
(d) To a zoo
8. What is the first section of this chapter called?
(a) Male bonding
(b) Male lovers
(c) Male fun
(d) Male code
9. What is the third section of this chapter called?
(a) Loving the hard way
(c) The gift of friendship
(d) Don't ask me for anything
10. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
(a) Your clothes
(b) Your hair
(c) Your smell
(d) Your teeth
11. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
(b) His humor
12. What does Seinfeld believe women are like when it comes to sex?
13. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
(a) They have to arrange a party in the city they are traveling to
(b) They have lost the keys
(c) The pilot is drunk
(d) They have to fix the plane
14. Why do Seinfeld's friends presume he is gay?
(a) He does not like sport
(b) He drinks wine
(c) He has many girlfriends
(d) He is neat
15. What does Seinfeld want to have on him when he sees people he knows walking down the street?
(a) A gun
(b) A cell phone
(c) An answering machine
(d) A pepper spray
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
2. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
3. What kind of voice does Seinfeld like a woman to have?
4. What of the following does Seinfeld list as a small thing on a plane?
5. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)