|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
(b) The mafia
(c) A dog pound
(d) The government
2. What is male friendship conditional on?
(a) The ego
(b) Meeting a woman
(c) Drinking beer
(d) Watching sport
3. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
4. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Shower cap
(b) Porn magazine
(c) Beer mats
(d) Shower radio
5. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A blood sample
(b) A hair sample
(c) A urine sample
(d) A semen sample
6. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
(a) It looks ugly
(b) There are better things to do
(c) They is no real reason for it
(d) It is boring
7. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
(a) People always need to say something
(b) People were bored
(c) People have nothing to say to each other
(d) People hate to miss out
8. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
9. What does Seinfeld say people lock up in their lockers in the gym?
(a) Their steroids
(b) Their dirty clothes
(c) Their wallets
(d) Their keys
10. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
(a) They have no clothes to fiddle with
(b) They never know where to look
(c) They are cold
(d) They think they are ugly
11. What is the title of the first section of this chapter?
(a) Is it a Bird?
(b) Fun, Fun, Fun
(c) On the Ground
(d) Look, Up in the Air
12. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
(a) Heart attacks
13. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(a) Gift certificate
(b) Paper weight
(d) Shower radio
14. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
(b) Prostitute themselves
15. What does Seinfeld say he hates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second section of this chapter called?
2. What does Seinfeld want to have on him when he sees people he knows walking down the street?
3. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
4. What does Seinfeld observe men often act like?
5. What are men interested in doing to their hair?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)