|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
(a) They is no real reason for it
(b) It is boring
(c) It looks ugly
(d) There are better things to do
2. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
(c) His humor
3. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
(b) Heart attacks
4. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
(a) The government
(c) A dog pound
(d) The mafia
5. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
(a) They have lost the keys
(b) The pilot is drunk
(c) They have to fix the plane
(d) They have to arrange a party in the city they are traveling to
6. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) They are too long
(b) They always go too slowly
(c) Their windows are tinted
(d) You never see anyone get in or out
7. What does Seinfeld think the baby basically is?
(a) Talkative and ugly
(b) Frightening and thoughtless
(c) Unattractive and boring
(d) Smelly and noisy
8. What do driving schools remove from your driving license?
(c) Dates of birth
9. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
(a) Theme park stores
(b) Airport stores
(c) Hotel stores
(d) Diamond stores
10. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) An interview room
(b) A drawing room
(c) A prison visitation room
(d) A dining room
11. What does Seinfeld find scarier than any of the rides at Coney Island?
(a) Falling ill
(b) A serious relationship
(c) The train ride there
(d) His parents arguing
12. What animal does Seinfeld say has spent most of its life outdoor?
13. What word does Seinfeld find funny?
(d) Pretty ugly
14. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) Spray deodrant
(b) All deodrant
(c) Deodrant with cologne
(d) Roll on deodrant
15. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
(a) Put on a life jacket
(b) Make a connecting flight
(c) Use your cell phones safely
(d) Board the plane orderly
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
2. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
3. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
4. What does Seinfeld say people lock up in their lockers in the gym?
5. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)