|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(a) Gift certificate
(c) Paper weight
(d) Shower radio
2. What are men interested in doing to their hair?
(a) Growing it
(b) Transplanting it
(c) Removing it
(d) Shaving it
3. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
4. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
(a) He like ringtones
(b) He like answering machines
(c) He is usually talking to another friend
(d) He never knows what to say
5. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
(d) His humor
6. What does Seinfeld think there should always be a rule book for?
7. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
8. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Beer mats
(b) Shower radio
(c) Shower cap
(d) Porn magazine
9. What is Seinfeld uncertain about doing during sex?
10. What is male friendship conditional on?
(a) The ego
(b) Meeting a woman
(c) Drinking beer
(d) Watching sport
11. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) A blind date
(b) A foreign date
(c) A dinner date
(d) An office date
12. What does Seinfeld think all men are?
(c) Wife beaters
13. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
14. What is the title of the first section of this chapter?
(a) Is it a Bird?
(b) On the Ground
(c) Look, Up in the Air
(d) Fun, Fun, Fun
15. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
2. What is the third section of this chapter called?
3. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
4. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
5. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)