|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her clothes
(b) Her sense of fun
(c) Her humor
(d) Her looks
2. What does Seinfeld want to have on him when he sees people he knows walking down the street?
(a) A cell phone
(b) An answering machine
(c) A gun
(d) A pepper spray
3. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(b) Gift certificate
(c) Paper weight
(d) Shower radio
4. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
(a) A comedian
(b) A counselor
(c) A talkshow host
(d) A social worker
5. Who does Seinfeld ask to get their priorities straight on the plane?
(a) The pilot
(b) The flight attendants
(c) The noisy children
(d) The drunk passengers
6. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
(a) Cheating wives
7. What is the first section of this chapter called?
(a) Male code
(b) Male fun
(c) Male lovers
(d) Male bonding
8. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
(a) The snow
(b) Beer stains
(d) Food stains
9. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
(b) Having sex
(c) Being sick
(d) Having your meals cooked
10. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
(a) Your parents
(b) Writing a novel
(c) Filming a movie
(d) Your best friends
11. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
(a) They have to fix the plane
(b) They have to arrange a party in the city they are traveling to
(c) They have lost the keys
(d) The pilot is drunk
12. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
(a) He never knows what to say
(b) He like answering machines
(c) He is usually talking to another friend
(d) He like ringtones
13. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
(a) The right thing
(b) You fibber
(c) The wrong thing
(d) I love you
14. What does Seinfeld say it says when someone buys you a paperweight?
(a) I put no effort into this gift
(b) You were an after thought
(c) I felt I had to buy you something
(d) I don't like you
15. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
(a) A driver could get in an accident reading it
(b) A driver gets nervous when he reads it
(c) A driver never looks into his mirror to read it
(d) A driver immediately stops when he reads it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
2. Where does Seinfeld think it is stupid to take your date?
3. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
4. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
5. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)