|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say is like a mirage in the desert?
(a) Handicap parking spaces
(c) Learner drivers
(d) Drinking fountains
2. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) Their windows are tinted
(b) You never see anyone get in or out
(c) They are too long
(d) They always go too slowly
3. What will people in New York do to get a parking space?
(d) Prostitute themselves
4. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her sense of fun
(b) Her clothes
(c) Her humor
(d) Her looks
5. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
6. What item of clothing does Seinfeld think a naked person should wear?
(a) A tie
(b) A t-shirt
(c) A bag
(d) A belt
7. What is the second section of this chapter called?
(b) Getting the message
(c) Loving my lover
(d) Feeling myself
8. What is the title of the first section of this chapter?
(a) Is it a Bird?
(b) Fun, Fun, Fun
(c) On the Ground
(d) Look, Up in the Air
9. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) A prison visitation room
(b) An interview room
(c) A drawing room
(d) A dining room
10. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
11. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) It is boring
(b) No one wants you to do them a favor
(c) It is too time consuming
(d) No one appreciates them
12. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
(a) Cheating wives
13. Which of the following cars does Seinfeld talk about in this chapter?
(a) Land Rovers
(b) Compact car
(d) Station wagon
14. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) Spray deodrant
(b) Roll on deodrant
(c) All deodrant
(d) Deodrant with cologne
15. What is the title of this chapter?
(a) Getting the message
(b) The gift of friendship
(d) The male code
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say seems to have very active social lives?
2. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
3. What does Seinfeld say everything in the plane is?
4. What can a woman do to a man?
5. What does Seinfeld wonder if there are keys to?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)