|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
(a) It looks ugly
(b) It is boring
(c) They is no real reason for it
(d) There are better things to do
2. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
(a) He is usually talking to another friend
(b) He like answering machines
(c) He like ringtones
(d) He never knows what to say
3. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
(a) Board the plane orderly
(b) Make a connecting flight
(c) Use your cell phones safely
(d) Put on a life jacket
4. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Waiting to take off
(b) Driving to the airport
(c) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
(d) Greeting people at the other end
5. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
(a) The ticket seller
(b) The cleaner
(c) The token taker
(d) The train driver
6. What does Seinfeld think the baby basically is?
(a) Unattractive and boring
(b) Smelly and noisy
(c) Frightening and thoughtless
(d) Talkative and ugly
7. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
(a) Wake up a passenger
(b) Make a joke
(d) Run with the food cart
8. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
(b) Dirty clothes
(d) Body odor
9. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
10. What word does Seinfeld find funny?
(b) Pretty ugly
11. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her looks
(b) Her sense of fun
(c) Her humor
(d) Her clothes
12. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
(a) They think they are ugly
(b) They never know where to look
(c) They are cold
(d) They have no clothes to fiddle with
13. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) No one wants you to do them a favor
(b) It is boring
(c) It is too time consuming
(d) No one appreciates them
14. What does Seinfeld believe women are like when it comes to sex?
15. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(b) Paper weight
(c) Shower radio
(d) Gift certificate
Short Answer Questions
1. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
2. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
3. What does Seinfeld say men are bad at buying?
4. What does Seinfeld say ruins leather jackets?
5. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)