|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of deodorant does Seinfeld say he does not like?
(a) Spray deodrant
(b) All deodrant
(c) Roll on deodrant
(d) Deodrant with cologne
2. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
(a) A birthday
(b) A christening
(c) A baptism
(d) A baby
3. What can a woman do to a man?
(a) Suffocate him
(b) Cook for him
(c) Paralyze him
(d) Take away his freedom
4. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
(a) A joke
5. What is Seinfeld still too self-conscious to buy?
6. What does Seinfeld think a woman has to like about the man she is dating?
(a) His job
(b) His clothes
(c) His humor
(d) His wallet
7. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
(b) Having sex
(c) Being sick
(d) Having your meals cooked
8. What does Seinfeld want to have on him when he sees people he knows walking down the street?
(a) A pepper spray
(b) An answering machine
(c) A gun
(d) A cell phone
9. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
10. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
(d) Buying cigarettes
11. What does Seinfeld say he hates?
12. What is the title of the first section of this chapter?
(a) On the Ground
(b) Is it a Bird?
(c) Fun, Fun, Fun
(d) Look, Up in the Air
13. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
14. What does Seinfeld think men are afraid of?
15. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A blood sample
(b) A semen sample
(c) A hair sample
(d) A urine sample
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
2. Who does Seinfeld ask to get their priorities straight on the plane?
3. What sign in the plane bathroom amuses Seinfeld?
4. Why do Seinfeld's friends presume he is gay?
5. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)