|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld believe women are like when it comes to sex?
2. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
(a) They are scared
(b) They are suggestible
(c) They don't like themselves
(d) They don't understand them
3. What does Seinfeld say a man is buried in when he dies?
(a) His pajamas
(b) His tracksuit
(c) His suit
(d) His baseball shirt
4. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
(a) Use your cell phones safely
(b) Put on a life jacket
(c) Board the plane orderly
(d) Make a connecting flight
5. What does Seinfeld say is the downside of receiving a message on your answering machine?
(a) You have to delete it
(b) Someone who thinks they are funny
(c) Someone wants something
(d) You have to listen to it
6. What does Seinfeld think is funny?
(a) His humor
7. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
8. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
(a) Your clothes
(b) Your hair
(c) Your teeth
(d) Your smell
9. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her humor
(b) Her looks
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her clothes
10. What does Seinfeld say everything in the plane is?
11. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
(a) Run with the food cart
(c) Make a joke
(d) Wake up a passenger
12. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
(a) A driver could get in an accident reading it
(b) A driver never looks into his mirror to read it
(c) A driver gets nervous when he reads it
(d) A driver immediately stops when he reads it
13. What of the following does Seinfeld list as a small thing on a plane?
(a) TV screen
14. What does Seinfeld think all men are?
(c) Wife beaters
15. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) A dining room
(b) A prison visitation room
(c) An interview room
(d) A drawing room
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
2. Who does Seinfeld feel sorry for in the subway?
3. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
4. Where does Seinfeld think it is stupid to take your date?
5. What is the second section of this chapter called?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)