|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
2. What item of clothing does Seinfeld think a naked person should wear?
(a) A bag
(b) A t-shirt
(c) A tie
(d) A belt
3. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
(a) A baptism
(b) A christening
(c) A birthday
(d) A baby
4. What does Seinfeld say friends often ask for?
(c) A joke
5. What kind of room does Seinfeld think people should meet in before a date?
(a) A drawing room
(b) An interview room
(c) A prison visitation room
(d) A dining room
6. What does Seinfeld think it is unnatural for people to do?
7. What does Seinfeld think the bathrooms on a plane resemble?
(a) The tardis
(b) A cooler
(c) An apartment
(d) A school cupboard
8. What do driving schools remove from your driving license?
(b) Dates of birth
9. What do you risk happening at the end of a date?
(a) Feeling deflated
(b) Feeling drunk
(c) Being naked
(d) Being turned away
10. Who used to be sacrificed in volcanoes?
(c) Cheating wives
11. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) A blind date
(b) A foreign date
(c) An office date
(d) A dinner date
12. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
13. What does Seinfeld believe is the uniform for all men?
(b) Track suits
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt
14. Why does Seinfeld think the ambulance stickers are dangerous?
(a) A driver immediately stops when he reads it
(b) A driver never looks into his mirror to read it
(c) A driver gets nervous when he reads it
(d) A driver could get in an accident reading it
15. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
(a) They don't like themselves
(b) They don't understand them
(c) They are scared
(d) They are suggestible
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
2. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
3. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
4. What does Seinfeld say is the one thing that is appealing about smoking?
5. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)