|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld compare divorce to?
(a) Being at war
(b) Being expelled
(c) Being impeached
(d) Being caught by the police
2. What does Seinfeld think is like a job interview?
(a) Buying a dog
(b) Stand up
3. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
4. Who does Seinfeld ask to get their priorities straight on the plane?
(a) The flight attendants
(b) The noisy children
(c) The pilot
(d) The drunk passengers
5. Why does Seinfeld believe people invented the answering machine?
(a) People hate to miss out
(b) People always need to say something
(c) People were bored
(d) People have nothing to say to each other
6. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
(a) A dinner date
(b) A blind date
(c) A foreign date
(d) An office date
7. Why does Seinfeld think that planes are sometime late?
(a) They have to arrange a party in the city they are traveling to
(b) They have to fix the plane
(c) They have lost the keys
(d) The pilot is drunk
8. What kind of stores does Seinfeld think are overpriced?
(a) Diamond stores
(b) Airport stores
(c) Theme park stores
(d) Hotel stores
9. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
(b) A hat
(d) A gown
10. What animal does Seinfeld say has spent most of its life outdoor?
11. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(a) Gift certificate
(b) Paper weight
(d) Shower radio
12. What sign in the plane bathroom amuses Seinfeld?
(a) The ones that tell you not to smoke
(b) The ones that tell you to have a good flight
(c) The ones that tell you to wash yourself
(d) The ones that tell you not to flush
13. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny to get into shape?
(a) It is boring
(b) They is no real reason for it
(c) There are better things to do
(d) It looks ugly
14. What does Seinfeld believe men are like when it comes to sex?
15. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her humor
(b) Her sense of fun
(c) Her looks
(d) Her clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
2. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
3. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
4. What is Seinfeld uncertain about doing during sex?
5. What does Seinfeld think is the best part of being in a relationship?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)