|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are men interested in doing to their hair?
(a) Growing it
(b) Removing it
(c) Shaving it
(d) Transplanting it
2. Why does Seinfeld say it is hard to do favors for people?
(a) It is too time consuming
(b) It is boring
(c) No one wants you to do them a favor
(d) No one appreciates them
3. What does Seinfeld talk about a woman doing to her legs?
4. What word does Seinfeld find funny?
(a) Pretty ugly
5. Why does Seinfeld think naked people are uncomfortable?
(a) They think they are ugly
(b) They have no clothes to fiddle with
(c) They never know where to look
(d) They are cold
6. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
(a) A baby
(b) A birthday
(c) A baptism
(d) A christening
7. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
(a) They are suggestible
(b) They don't understand them
(c) They are scared
(d) They don't like themselves
8. What does Seinfeld hate saying?
(a) The wrong thing
(b) The right thing
(c) You fibber
(d) I love you
9. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
10. What is Seinfeld uncertain about doing during sex?
11. What can a woman do to a man?
(a) Suffocate him
(b) Take away his freedom
(c) Cook for him
(d) Paralyze him
12. What of the following does Seinfeld list as a small thing on a plane?
(b) TV screen
13. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
(a) Driving tests
(b) IQ tests
(c) Physical tests
(d) All tests
14. Why do Seinfeld's friends presume he is gay?
(a) He is neat
(b) He does not like sport
(c) He drinks wine
(d) He has many girlfriends
15. What does Seinfeld think is a reflection of how you feel when you wake up in a strange house after a date?
(a) Your clothes
(b) Your teeth
(c) Your smell
(d) Your hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
2. What does Seinfeld observe men often act like?
3. What does Seinfeld say he hates?
4. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
5. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)