|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say he has given often to his doctor?
(a) A blood sample
(b) A hair sample
(c) A semen sample
(d) A urine sample
2. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
3. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) You never see anyone get in or out
(b) Their windows are tinted
(c) They are too long
(d) They always go too slowly
4. Why does Seinfeld think that all men are homophobes?
(a) They don't like themselves
(b) They don't understand them
(c) They are scared
(d) They are suggestible
5. What is the second section of this chapter called?
(b) Loving my lover
(c) Feeling myself
(d) Getting the message
6. What does Seinfeld think is like a job interview?
(b) Stand up
(d) Buying a dog
7. What does Seinfeld think a man cares about the woman he is dating?
(a) Her looks
(b) Her sense of fun
(c) Her humor
(d) Her clothes
8. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
(a) Put on a life jacket
(b) Use your cell phones safely
(c) Board the plane orderly
(d) Make a connecting flight
9. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
10. What is the title of this chapter?
(a) Getting the message
(b) The male code
(d) The gift of friendship
11. What does Seinfeld think a woman has to like about the man she is dating?
(a) His clothes
(b) His job
(c) His wallet
(d) His humor
12. Why is Seinfeld disappointed when someone answers the phone?
(a) He is usually talking to another friend
(b) He like answering machines
(c) He like ringtones
(d) He never knows what to say
13. Which of the following is not an example of a bad gift?
(b) Gift certificate
(c) Shower radio
(d) Paper weight
14. What of the following does Seinfeld list as a small thing on a plane?
(c) TV screen
15. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Waiting to take off
(b) Greeting people at the other end
(c) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
(d) Driving to the airport
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think the baby basically is?
2. What does Seinfeld like to pretend he is when he is talking to a friend he does not like?
3. What does Seinfeld say he hates?
4. What kind of date does Seinfeld think should only last for a few seconds?
5. What does Seinfeld picture when he hears the word nightcap?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)