|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
2. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
(a) A dog pound
(b) The government
(c) The mafia
3. What did Seinfeld's friend just have?
(a) A birthday
(b) A baby
(c) A baptism
(d) A christening
4. What is Seinfeld surprised a woman can be afraid of when she has the courage to wax her legs?
5. What does Seinfeld think a flight attendant should never do?
(a) Make a joke
(c) Run with the food cart
(d) Wake up a passenger
6. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
(a) Shower radio
(b) Beer mats
(c) Porn magazine
(d) Shower cap
7. What does Seinfeld not find appealing?
8. What does Seinfeld say there is a large industry of?
(a) Children's books
(b) Poor beer
(c) Bad gifts
(d) Tasteless food
9. What kind of tests does Seinfeld say he is competitive in?
(a) IQ tests
(b) Physical tests
(c) All tests
(d) Driving tests
10. Why does Seinfeld think it is funny that people lock up their dirty clothes?
(a) People want to smell them
(b) People want to borrow them
(c) No one would steal them
(d) No one wants to see them
11. What does Seinfeld say men are bad at buying?
12. What does Seinfeld say seems to have very active social lives?
(b) Ventriloquist dummies
(d) Super heroes
13. What does Seinfeld say he is not scared of?
14. Why does Seinfeld find ambulance windshield stickers amusing?
(a) They are misspelled
(b) They confuse drivers
(c) They shine in the dark
(d) They are written backwards
15. Why do limos confuse Seinfeld?
(a) You never see anyone get in or out
(b) They are too long
(c) Their windows are tinted
(d) They always go too slowly
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld want to have on him when he sees people he knows walking down the street?
2. What is the title of this chapter?
3. Why is Seinfeld always nervous when he drives to the airport?
4. What does Seinfeld say he is curious about?
5. What does Seinfeld say allows you a second chance?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)