|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Thing is the Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Seinfeld more nervous than flying?
(a) Meeting someone he knows on the plane
(b) Waiting to take off
(c) Driving to the airport
(d) Greeting people at the other end
2. What kind of shows does Seinfeld hate on TV?
(a) Science fiction shows
(b) British shows
(c) "To be continued" shows
(d) Soap opera
3. What kind of surgery does Seinfeld say he has never had?
4. Why does Seinfeld hate "to be continued" shows?
(a) You have to wait for a good ending
(b) He can never bother to watch the second part
(c) He feels like he has wasted his time
(d) It is always a disappointment
5. Why does Seinfeld not want his questions about Superman answered?
(a) He wants to keep enjoying it
(b) He wants to leave it a mystery
(c) He thinks he will be disappointed
(d) There are better things to do
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of a bad gift?
2. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
3. What are men interested in doing to their hair?
4. What is the third section of this chapter called?
5. Where does Seinfeld think it is stupid to take your date?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)