|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Thing is the Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seinfeld think that people will one day show others how to save themselves from in a commercial?
(c) Heart attacks
2. What do policemen have to give people before they arrest them?
(a) The Bloomer
(b) The Miranda
(c) The Yama
(d) The Oracle
3. What does Seinfeld compare marriage to?
(a) A dog pound
(b) The mafia
(d) The government
4. What does Seinfeld's hair always say in the morning when he wakes up in a strange bed?
5. What does Seinfeld say is the downside of receiving a message on your answering machine?
(a) You have to delete it
(b) You have to listen to it
(c) Someone who thinks they are funny
(d) Someone wants something
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seinfeld say everything in the plane is?
2. Where does Seinfeld think it is stupid to take your date?
3. What does Seinfeld say it says when someone buys you a paperweight?
4. Who thinks their audience is dumb?
5. What does the little man at the terminal tell people how to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)