|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the least commercial Pastafarian holiday?
2. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
(a) Eve hit him in the mouth.
(b) He fell down.
(c) He got in a fight with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(d) He bit down on an olive pit.
3. According to Henderson, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is the only religion supported by what?
(a) Enthusiastic scientists.
(c) Hard science.
(d) A carbohydrate-based deity.
4. What title is given to Henderson both at the beginning and the end of the book?
5. What type of flour is the Flying Spaghetti Monster made of?
(b) No one knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster urges Douglas MacArthur to accept the surrender of what country?
2. Who was Aristotle's pupil?
3. What is wrong with the strippers in Pastafarian hell?
4. What group of people does Henderson say will likely not be open to converting to Pastafarianism?
5. What organization should receive copies of all documentation of Pastafarian persecution?
Short Essay Questions
1. Name three things that are necessary to do or have in order to act like a Pirate.
2. Why do contemporary "Pirates," like sports teams, pirate costumes, and literal pirates, not positively influence global weather?
3. What is the significance of the hieroglyph that allegedly shows the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an Egyptian tomb?
4. What is implied in the photograph that shows the Flying Spaghetti Monster present at a lunar landing?
5. What did Giordano Bruno do as a spy against the Catholics that causes Henderson to dub him "a major asshole?"
6. In "A Pastafarian Guide to Propaganda," what is the specific reason that Henderson says Pastafarians do not base their religion on dogma?
7. What about the pasta shape called couscous supports the assertion that the Flying Spaghetti Monster gives "a gift of pasta to which [people] can understand?"
8. Why did Charles Darwin's father threaten to "remove young Charles' colander and other kitchen utensils?"
9. What "interesting place" is tagged with the Pirate-fish stencil in the "Swag" section of the book?
10. According to Henderson, why should Pastafarian missionaries spend their time in high-traffic areas?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)