|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official religion of Japan?
2. Why must Pastafarianism be taught only by someone wearing "full pirate regalia?"
(a) Pirate clothing gets the teacher in the right mindset.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not like non-Pirates.
(c) Pirate clothing is awesome.
(d) It is disrespectful not to do so.
3. What theory says that all matter is made of "little noodlelike strings?"
(a) The theory of relativity.
(b) The theory of black holes.
(d) String theory.
4. What is wrong with the beer in Pastafarian hell?
(a) It is stale.
(b) It is light beer.
(c) It is bitter.
(d) It is warm.
5. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
(a) He got in a fight with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(b) Eve hit him in the mouth.
(c) He bit down on an olive pit.
(d) He fell down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson say will provide money to support the Flying Spaghetti Monster's church?
2. How long should potential converts try Pastafarianism before converting?
3. What holiday celebrates the time the Flying Spaghetti Monster first began touching humans with his Noodly Appendage?
4. What is the only day Pastafarians do not spread the word of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
5. What is NOT a supply needed to make a Pirate-fish stencil?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Charles Darwin's father threaten to "remove young Charles' colander and other kitchen utensils?"
2. What retail store does Henderson mention in the section dedicated to the Pastafarian holiday called "Holiday," and why does he mention that store?
3. According to Henderson, why should Pastafarian missionaries spend their time in high-traffic areas?
4. Why does Henderson suggest gluing the googly eyes to pipe-cleaners first while making the Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrum?
5. What is the significance of the hieroglyph that allegedly shows the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an Egyptian tomb?
6. What motivation does Henderson offer to Pastafarians to contribute to their church?
7. Why do contemporary "Pirates," like sports teams, pirate costumes, and literal pirates, not positively influence global weather?
8. What "interesting place" is tagged with the Pirate-fish stencil in the "Swag" section of the book?
9. Why did Galileo go on trial for his theories?
10. Name three things that are necessary to do or have in order to act like a Pirate.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)