|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
(a) He bit down on an olive pit.
(b) He fell down.
(c) He got in a fight with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(d) Eve hit him in the mouth.
2. What is "the true goal of any Pirate worth his weight in dubloons?"
(a) To have a wench.
(b) To have a ship.
(c) To have an eyepatch.
(d) To wear a pegleg.
3. Why do Pastafarians tend to be secretive?
(a) Most people do not take them seriously.
(b) They have been threatened with violence.
(c) They are being persecuted by Hari Krishnas.
(d) Many people claim that their beliefs are unsubstantiated.
4. What does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster NOT sell to raise money?
(a) Coffee mugs.
(b) Bumper stickers.
(c) Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrums.
5. Fill in the blank: "Pastafarians don't rest on their ______."
(b) Oak trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Flying Spaghetti Monster reiterate to Einstein in the photo included in "Key Moments in Pastafarian History?"
2. What does Henderson say about other religions?
3. What is the main component in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrum?
4. What does Henderson say is really behind the John Scopes trial?
5. In James Blackburn, Ph.D.'s note, what does EGO stand for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What retail store does Henderson mention in the section dedicated to the Pastafarian holiday called "Holiday," and why does he mention that store?
2. Why did the Flying Spaghetti Monster tell the midget to create pasta?
3. What is the "olive branch" Henderson offers to Intelligent Design proponents in his "Final Note?"
4. What "interesting place" is tagged with the Pirate-fish stencil in the "Swag" section of the book?
5. What did Giordano Bruno do as a spy against the Catholics that causes Henderson to dub him "a major asshole?"
6. What is the significance of the hieroglyph that allegedly shows the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an Egyptian tomb?
7. What motivation does Henderson offer to Pastafarians to contribute to their church?
8. Why do contemporary "Pirates," like sports teams, pirate costumes, and literal pirates, not positively influence global weather?
9. What does Henderson say is the only way to avoid inaction, and what does he recommend Pirates do?
10. Why does Henderson suggest gluing the googly eyes to pipe-cleaners first while making the Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrum?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)