|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official religion of Japan?
2. What group of Christians "should be avoided at all costs?"
(b) Moderate Christians.
(c) Born Agains.
(d) Christian athletes.
3. Henderson says his fund raising is not as unethical as that of what group?
(a) Girl Scout troops.
(b) Hari Krishnas.
(c) Christian televangelists.
4. Who was Aristotle's pupil?
(c) Alexander the Great.
(d) Marc Antony.
5. What is the main component in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrum?
(a) Pipe cleaners.
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Rubber bands.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster urges Douglas MacArthur to accept the surrender of what country?
2. Fill in the blank: "Pastafarians don't rest on their ______."
3. What is the least commercial Pastafarian holiday?
4. What holiday to Pastafarians celebrate by eating only Ramen noodles?
5. Why did the Flying Spaghetti Monster create the moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Galileo go on trial for his theories?
2. Why does Henderson suggest gluing the googly eyes to pipe-cleaners first while making the Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrum?
3. What did the Flying Spaghetti Monster do on the night of the Second Day?
4. What does Henderson say to Evolutionists in his "Final Note?"
5. What does Henderson say is the only way to avoid inaction, and what does he recommend Pirates do?
6. What method of fund-raising employed by televangelist Christians does Henderson consider unethical?
7. What "one troubling misunderstanding" about Pastafarian saints does Henderson address in "A Guide to the Holidays?"
8. What retail store does Henderson mention in the section dedicated to the Pastafarian holiday called "Holiday," and why does he mention that store?
9. In his first pamphlet, what three reasons does Henderson offer non-believers to convert?
10. What is the "olive branch" Henderson offers to Intelligent Design proponents in his "Final Note?"
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)