|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the average height for humans two thousand years ago?
(a) Seven feet nine inches.
(b) Four feet six inches.
(c) Three feet four inches.
(d) Five feet three inches.
2. Why do Evolutionists argue that kiwi birds never learned to fly?
(a) Their favorite food grows close to the ground.
(b) They have no natural predators.
(c) They are afraid of heights.
(d) They do not like to sleep in trees.
3. Henderson says that kiwi birds are what shape?
4. When completing Henderson's experiment, how long should one boil the subatomic strings?
(a) Nine hours, or twelve lightyears, whichever comes first.
(b) Until they are done.
(c) About an hour, or possibly several million years.
(d) Approximately seven years.
5. Why did so many ships sink during the Golden Age of Pirates?
(a) The Pirates were poor sailors.
(b) They were overloaded.
(c) They were sunk by enemy Pirates.
(d) They were poorly built.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the average height for humans today?
2. What image does Henderson use to describe the usefulness of Evolution?
3. What common college food seems to indicate the Flying Spaghetti Monster's presence on college campuses?
4. What is the "random and heartless struggle for dominance, commonly known as the survival of the fittest" described by Longshanks in his note?
5. According to Henderson, what causes global warming?
Short Essay Questions
1. Henderson asserts that the Earth is actually 5,000 years old. How does he explain the scientific evidence that the Earth is actually billions of years old?
2. Snodgrass and Jaffari speculate that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is "trying to rekindle the low-carb diet craze" instead of eradicating what negative elements?
3. Why does Henderson argue that we are not made in the image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
4. In Longshanks' note, how does Longshanks describe the concepts of Intelligent Design and Evolution?
5. How does Henderson describe science at the beginning of "Toward a New SuperScience?"
6. What is peer review?
7. What is natural selection?
8. Why have Intelligent Design proponents been "targeting education officials?"
9. According to Henderson, what will happen when "the god-hating communists have won?"
10. According to Henderson, what is the correlation between population increase and humans' increased height?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)