|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster urges Douglas MacArthur to accept the surrender of what country?
2. In the pamphlet, what scientific process does Henderson say is manipulated by the Flying Spaghetti Monster's Noodly Appendage?
(a) Carbon dating.
(c) Nuclear fission.
(d) Taking X-rays.
3. Who does Henderson say is known as "The Original Renaissance Man?"
(a) John Scopes.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Giordano Bruno.
(d) Leonardo Da Vinci.
4. Why was the Flying Spaghetti Monster left out of the portrait of the signing of the American Constitution?
(a) He did not actually sign the Constitution.
(b) To keep church and state separate.
(c) He was invisible.
(d) The artist did not know how to paint him.
5. What does Henderson say about other religions?
(a) They are based on superstition.
(b) They are silly.
(c) They are misguided.
(d) They are imitating Pastafarianism.
6. What does Henderson say will provide money to support the Flying Spaghetti Monster's church?
(a) Unsolicited donations.
(b) Blackmail money.
(c) Blood money.
7. What group of people does Henderson say will likely not be open to converting to Pastafarianism?
8. According to Henderson, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is the only religion supported by what?
(a) Enthusiastic scientists.
(b) Hard science.
(c) A carbohydrate-based deity.
9. According to Susan Johnson, Ph.D., what do the Flying Spaghetti Monster's meatballs symbolize?
(a) The breasts of the Mother Goddess.
(b) Mars and Mercury.
(c) The sun and the moon.
(d) The eyes of the sun goddess.
10. The "major new fund raising campaign" Henderson mentions involves which two elements?
(a) Time-travel and Bingo.
(b) Time-travel and the lottery.
(c) The lottery and invisible ink.
(d) Invisible ink and Bingo.
11. What structure is described as being "complex and noodlelike?"
(b) The human heart.
(c) Bacteria flagella.
(d) The nervous system.
12. What was the "Noodly power cast down to Earth" described by Benjamin Franklin?
(a) Static cling.
13. What is the least commercial Pastafarian holiday?
14. What does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster NOT sell to raise money?
(b) Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrums.
(c) Bumper stickers.
(d) Coffee mugs.
15. What does Henderson say is really behind the John Scopes trial?
(a) The MADD.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The NAACP.
(d) The NRA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dolly the cloned sheep named after?
2. According to Henderson, why might the Flying Spaghetti Monster have interfered with aboriginal hunters?
3. What is NOT a supply needed to make a Pirate-fish stencil?
4. What is "the true goal of any Pirate worth his weight in dubloons?"
5. What theory says that all matter is made of "little noodlelike strings?"
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)