|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: "Pastafarians don't rest on their ______."
(c) Oak trees.
2. What effect does grog NOT have on its consumers?
(a) It loosens the tongue.
(b) It frees the soul.
(c) It opens the mind.
(d) It frees one's inhibitions.
3. What is "the true goal of any Pirate worth his weight in dubloons?"
(a) To have an eyepatch.
(b) To have a wench.
(c) To wear a pegleg.
(d) To have a ship.
4. How many people believe in Pastafarianism?
(a) More than thirty million.
(b) More than a billion.
(c) More than six million.
(d) More than ten million.
5. What does Henderson say about other religions?
(a) They are silly.
(b) They are imitating Pastafarianism.
(c) They are misguided.
(d) They are based on superstition.
6. What holiday is marked by the Passing of the Eye Patch ritual?
7. What does Henderson say is really behind the John Scopes trial?
(a) The NRA.
(b) The NAACP.
(c) The ACLU.
(d) The MADD.
8. What point can Intelligent Design proponents and Pastafarians agree upon?
(a) Pirates are God's chosen people.
(b) Alternate theories should be taught in schools.
(c) There is a God.
(d) Pasta is delicious.
9. In the pamphlet, what scientific process does Henderson say is manipulated by the Flying Spaghetti Monster's Noodly Appendage?
(a) Carbon dating.
(b) Taking X-rays.
(d) Nuclear fission.
10. Why did the Flying Spaghetti Monster create the moon?
(a) The night was too dark.
(b) It was the FSM's discarded first attempt at creating the sun.
(c) He thought it would look nice.
(d) He had light left over from the sun.
11. What does Henderson say all great Pirates possess?
(a) A beard.
(b) A band of marauders.
(c) An eyepatch.
(d) A barrel of rum.
12. "The Case for the Church of the Immaculate Induction" seeks to inject what into religion?
(a) A respect for Pirates.
(b) Mathematical essence.
(c) An awe for physics.
(d) A sense of humor.
13. What structure is described as being "complex and noodlelike?"
(a) The nervous system.
(b) Bacteria flagella.
(d) The human heart.
14. What is wrong with the strippers in Pastafarian hell?
(a) They have venereal diseases.
(b) They are terrible dancers.
(c) They are all ugly.
(d) They are expensive.
15. What does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster NOT sell to raise money?
(a) Bumper stickers.
(b) Coffee mugs.
(c) Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson say will provide money to support the Flying Spaghetti Monster's church?
2. In James Blackburn, Ph.D.'s note, what does EGO stand for?
3. What does Henderson tell Pastafarians to do if they are not allowed to practice their religion freely?
4. According to Henderson, why might the Flying Spaghetti Monster have interfered with aboriginal hunters?
5. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)