|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flour is the Flying Spaghetti Monster made of?
(c) No one knows.
2. What does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster NOT sell to raise money?
(b) Bumper stickers.
(c) Flying Spaghetti Monster Simulacrums.
(d) Coffee mugs.
3. What structure is described as being "complex and noodlelike?"
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The human heart.
(d) Bacteria flagella.
4. In James Blackburn, Ph.D.'s note, what does EGO stand for?
(a) Efficiently Good Options.
(b) Equally Goofy Observations.
(c) Equally Gory Onslaughts.
(d) Egotistically Grand Outfits.
5. What does the Flying Spaghetti Monster reiterate to Einstein in the photo included in "Key Moments in Pastafarian History?"
(a) That he does not play dice with the universe.
(b) That the theory of relativity is correct.
(c) That he is doing a good job as a public speaker.
(d) That E does indeed equal MC squared.
6. In "Fund-Raising," what is not required by the Flying Spaghetti Monster church?
(d) Community Service.
7. What is the only day Pastafarians do not spread the word of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
8. What is the purpose of the Enlightenment Institute?
(a) Proving the theory of Evolution.
(b) Proving the theory of Intelligent Design.
(c) Proving the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(d) Proving the superiority of Pirates.
9. What title is given to Henderson both at the beginning and the end of the book?
10. When is a parrot -- or parrot substitute -- useful to a Pirate?
(a) If he gets lonely.
(b) If he wants to share his crackers.
(c) If he forgets what he just said.
(d) If he gets bored.
11. How many people believe in Pastafarianism?
(a) More than six million.
(b) More than a billion.
(c) More than thirty million.
(d) More than ten million.
12. According to Henderson, theories are not the same as:
13. What group of people does Henderson say will likely not be open to converting to Pastafarianism?
14. What is the official religion of Japan?
15. What was the Big Bang?
(a) The Flying Spaghetti Monster stomping on a cockroach.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster falling out of bed.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster slamming the door.
(d) The Flying Spaghetti Monster shooting off fireworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dolly the cloned sheep named after?
2. What theory says that all matter is made of "little noodlelike strings?"
3. According to Henderson, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is the only religion supported by what?
4. What effect does grog NOT have on its consumers?
5. The "major new fund raising campaign" Henderson mentions involves which two elements?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)