|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday falls on September 19th every year?
(a) International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
2. What holiday to Pastafarians celebrate by eating only Ramen noodles?
3. What is the official religion of Japan?
4. What group of Christians "should be avoided at all costs?"
(a) Christian athletes.
(c) Moderate Christians.
(d) Born Agains.
5. Why does Henderson say there are so many inaccuracies and contradictions in Pastafarianism.
(a) To see if people are paying attention.
(b) Because the Flying Spaghetti Monster is careless.
(c) To test believers' faith.
(d) The Pirates drank too much grog while writing the Scriptures.
6. What are the Flying Spaghetti Monster's meatballs made of in the FSM Simulacrum?
(a) Brown clay.
(b) Brown fluff balls.
(c) Brown putty.
(d) Brown pipe cleaners.
7. "Freeloaders" are allowed on the Pastafarians' Pirate ship. but what may they not touch?
(a) The cannons.
(b) The captain's wheel.
(c) The mast.
(d) The rigging.
8. What holiday honors the era when Pirates freely roamed the Earth?
9. Why do Pastafarians tend to be secretive?
(a) Many people claim that their beliefs are unsubstantiated.
(b) Most people do not take them seriously.
(c) They are being persecuted by Hari Krishnas.
(d) They have been threatened with violence.
10. What was Giordano Bruno's original name?
11. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
(a) He got in a fight with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(b) He fell down.
(c) He bit down on an olive pit.
(d) Eve hit him in the mouth.
12. Fill in the blank: "Pastafarians don't rest on their ______."
(d) Oak trees.
13. What theory says that all matter is made of "little noodlelike strings?"
(a) The theory of black holes.
(b) String theory.
(c) The theory of relativity.
14. What does Henderson say will provide money to support the Flying Spaghetti Monster's church?
(a) Blood money.
(b) Blackmail money.
(d) Unsolicited donations.
15. What organization should receive copies of all documentation of Pastafarian persecution?
(a) The NAACP.
(b) The NFL.
(c) The NRA.
(d) The ACLU.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson say "go together like spaghetti and spaghetti sauce?"
2. Why was the Flying Spaghetti Monster left out of the portrait of the signing of the American Constitution?
3. What does Henderson tell Pastafarians to do if they are not allowed to practice their religion freely?
4. What is scrapple made of?
5. Fill in the blank: "When in doubt, ______!!"
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)