|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Henderson, what is unusual about finding dinosaur bone fossils?
(a) Dinosaurs did not have bones.
(b) The Pirates dug them all up.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster never invented dinosaurs.
(d) Dinosaurs were 100% biodegradable.
2. What does Henderson speculate is the reason college students drink so much?
(a) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is trying to turn them back into Pirates.
(b) They are trying to stay hydrated.
(c) They are drinking to the glory of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(d) It makes going to class more fun.
3. Why does Henderson expect the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of gravity to be admitted into accepted science?
(a) It is endorsed by hundreds of scientists.
(b) There are many testamonies of experiences with His Noodly Appendage.
(c) It can not be disproven.
(d) It is full of His Noodly Goodness.
4. Why does Henderson speculate that praying does not cure disease?
(a) People are praying for silly reasons.
(b) People are praying incorrectly or to the wrong God.
(c) God is too busy listening to everyone else's prayers.
(d) God is making spaghetti and is distracted.
5. What does Longshanks say is wrong with all the scientists who support the theory of Evolution?
(a) They had no sense of humor.
(b) They are all dead.
(c) Their experiments have been disproven.
(d) They all have terrible haircuts.
6. What does Henderson say is the difference between Intelligent Design and Pastafarianism?
(a) Intelligent Design is too intelligent.
(b) Intelligent Design is wrong and Pastafarianism is right.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster likes Pastafarianism better.
(d) Pastafarianism is more fun.
7. What animal causes Henderson to question the process of natural selection?
(a) The hippopotamus.
(b) The duck-billed platypus.
(c) The Indonesian mudskipper.
(d) The horny toad.
8. What animal is NOT listed as an example of Unintelligent Design?
(a) The Irish elk.
(b) The Dodo.
(c) The Llama.
(d) The Indonesian mudskipper.
9. What is the "inalienable right" that Longshanks says is supported by "any real American?"
(a) The right to religious freedom.
(b) The right to download movies.
(c) The right to choices.
(d) The right to bear arms.
10. What is the official drink of Pirates?
(a) Iced tea.
(b) Beer, or "grog."
(c) Beer, or "rotgut."
11. What kind of volcano is in the Flying Spaghetti Monster's heaven?
(b) Orange juice.
12. What does SuperScience stand for?
(a) Super-Lame Science.
(b) Supernatural Science.
(c) Super-Awesome Science.
(d) Superfluous Science.
13. What does the Christian Communion-taker eat?
(d) A wafer.
14. What does the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster "stand for?"
(a) All that is saucy.
(b) All that is cheesy.
(c) All that is good.
(d) All that is purple.
15. How long did the Flying Spaghetti Monster spend making the Earth appear older?
(a) 100-1000 years.
(b) 10-100 years.
(c) 1-5 years.
(d) 1-10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Henderson, what religion's feelings are easily hurt?
2. What does Henderson speculate could be the reason for Flying Spaghetti Monster touching?
3. What is the 'subject in crisis'?"
4. What food do the Pastafarians serve for their Communions?
5. According to Henderson, what is the Buddhists' sacred text?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)