|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If witches do exist in the 21st century, why does Henderson say may be the reason they are not much of an issue?
(a) They are all hiding and fireproofing themselves.
(b) They call themselves Wiccans now, not witches.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster protects them.
(d) They are responsible for many trendy pop bands.
2. What image does Henderson use to describe the usefulness of Evolution?
(a) A scope on a submarine.
(b) A porthole on a cruise ship.
(c) A screen door on a submarine.
(d) A smoke stack on a freight ship.
3. Why does Henderson say The Flying Spaghetti Monster made the duck-billed platypus?
(a) He was sleep-deprived.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He was drunk.
(d) He had consumed too many Mountain Dews.
4. According to Henderson, what religion's feelings are easily hurt?
(a) The Jains.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Buddhists.
(d) The Mormons.
5. According to Henderson, DNA looks what what shape of pasta?
6. What is the "proposed selective force of Evolution?"
(a) DNA mutation.
(b) Punctuated equilibrium.
(c) Natural selection.
(d) The whim of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
7. How many kiwi birds does Henderson require in his experiment?
8. What religious group waged war against the Pirates?
(a) The Hari Krishnas.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The midgets.
(d) The Jains.
9. Why does the Flying Spaghetti Monster manipulate scientific data?
(a) To mislead humans.
(b) To make people angry.
(c) To pass the time.
(d) To fix his mistakes.
10. What is the "one undeniable theory" mentioned in "An Alternate Vision?"
(a) The Flying Spaghetti Monster forgot about Earth.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is bored with mankind.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not very bright.
(d) The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not like people.
11. Why do Evolutionists argue that kiwi birds never learned to fly?
(a) They have no natural predators.
(b) They do not like to sleep in trees.
(c) They are afraid of heights.
(d) Their favorite food grows close to the ground.
12. What does Longshanks say is wrong with all the scientists who support the theory of Evolution?
(a) Their experiments have been disproven.
(b) They had no sense of humor.
(c) They all have terrible haircuts.
(d) They are all dead.
13. What does the factory in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism's heaven make?
14. What was the average height for humans two thousand years ago?
(a) Three feet four inches.
(b) Five feet three inches.
(c) Four feet six inches.
(d) Seven feet nine inches.
15. What example is NOT listed in Longshanks' list of choices enjoyed by Americans?
(a) Ham or salami.
(b) Republican or Democrat.
(c) Coke or Pepsi.
(d) Target or Wal-Mart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Henderson says "such open-minded science policy" was seen?
2. Henderson notes that college students tend to consume large amounts of what beverage?
3. What does Henderson say "fitness" in natural selection means?
4. What does Henderson NOT include as an ingredient in his recipe for life?
5. What do Snodgrass and Jaffari speculate is the reason the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not eradicate poverty, cancer, global warming, etc.?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)