|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If students are our future, what does Henderson say is also our future?
(b) Cheap beer.
(d) Empirical science.
2. What does Henderson say is the name of the man who invented the Macarena?
3. What is the "one undeniable theory" mentioned in "An Alternate Vision?"
(a) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not very bright.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster forgot about Earth.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is bored with mankind.
(d) The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not like people.
4. Why does Henderson say The Flying Spaghetti Monster made the duck-billed platypus?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He was sleep-deprived.
(c) He had consumed too many Mountain Dews.
(d) He was drunk.
5. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," who does Longshanks say are NOT voices for Evolution?
(b) Liberal media.
6. What is the "great democratic revival meeting" Henderson references?
(b) Billy Graham crusades.
(c) Intelligent Design conventions.
(d) The Catholic Church.
7. What is the average height for humans today?
(a) Five feet ten inches.
(b) Four feet ten inches.
(c) Six feet one inch.
(d) Eight feet two inches.
8. What must be taught to "give young students' minds a broad foundation?"
(a) String theory.
(d) Alternative theories.
9. What day of the week is the Flying Spaghetti Monster's chosen holiday?
10. According to Henderson, people are playing politics with what topic?
11. What does the Christian Communion-taker eat?
(c) A wafer.
12. Why does the Flying Spaghetti Monster manipulate scientific data?
(a) To mislead humans.
(b) To make people angry.
(c) To fix his mistakes.
(d) To pass the time.
13. What animal is NOT listed as an example of Unintelligent Design?
(a) The Llama.
(b) The Indonesian mudskipper.
(c) The Dodo.
(d) The Irish elk.
14. What is the "random and heartless struggle for dominance, commonly known as the survival of the fittest" described by Longshanks in his note?
(a) Youth group.
(b) High school.
(d) Rush hour.
15. According to Henderson, science provides tools to achieve what purpose?
(a) To create a method for understanding God.
(b) To allow scientists to entertain themselves.
(c) To enable mankind to solve problems.
(d) To act as a modern-day religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Chosen People of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
2. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," who does Longshanks say will have won if Intelligent Design is not taught in schools?
3. What does Henderson speculate could be the reason for Flying Spaghetti Monster touching?
4. What is a word that Henderson says refers to the Flying Spaghetti Monster's mischeviousness?
5. According to Henderson, what is the Jains' sacred text?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)