|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Propaganda - Enlightenment Institute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henderson say witches are no longer a problem in the 21st century?
(a) They all died from boredom.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster took them all to heaven.
(c) Our forefathers killed them all.
(d) They killed each other off in The Great Witchy War.
2. What effect does grog NOT have on its consumers?
(a) It frees one's inhibitions.
(b) It loosens the tongue.
(c) It opens the mind.
(d) It frees the soul.
3. What does Henderson say are the two forms of selection?
(a) Conscious selection and sexual selection.
(b) Natural selection and conscious selection.
(c) Natural selection and sexual selection.
(d) Subconscious selection and natural selection.
4. What does Henderson NOT include as an ingredient in his recipe for life?
(a) Boiling water.
(c) Elementary particles made from "string."
5. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
(a) Eve hit him in the mouth.
(b) He got in a fight with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(c) He bit down on an olive pit.
(d) He fell down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is "the most dogmatic of all" Christians?
2. What holiday to Pastafarians celebrate by eating only Ramen noodles?
3. In "An Alternate Vision," what do Snodgrass and Jaffari call their theory about creation?
4. What is the official drink of Pirates?
5. According to Henderson, what causes global warming?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)