|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Propaganda - Enlightenment Institute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson say is really behind the John Scopes trial?
(a) The MADD.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The NAACP.
(d) The NRA.
2. According to the scientific theory of gravity, gravity is the force of attraction between what?
(a) Shiny surfaces.
(b) Massive particles.
(c) Static electricity and cloth.
(d) Moving objects.
3. Why must Pastafarianism be taught only by someone wearing "full pirate regalia?"
(a) The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not like non-Pirates.
(b) Pirate clothing gets the teacher in the right mindset.
(c) It is disrespectful not to do so.
(d) Pirate clothing is awesome.
4. According to Henderson, science provides tools to achieve what purpose?
(a) To create a method for understanding God.
(b) To allow scientists to entertain themselves.
(c) To enable mankind to solve problems.
(d) To act as a modern-day religion.
5. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," who does Longshanks say are NOT voices for Evolution?
(b) Liberal media.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the least commercial Pastafarian holiday?
2. What do Snodgrass and Jaffari speculate is the reason the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not eradicate poverty, cancer, global warming, etc.?
3. Why does Henderson say there are so many inaccuracies and contradictions in Pastafarianism.
4. What is the other name for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism?
5. What does the Flying Spaghetti Monster reiterate to Einstein in the photo included in "Key Moments in Pastafarian History?"
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)