|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Propaganda - Enlightenment Institute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson say "go together like spaghetti and spaghetti sauce?"
(a) Pirates and parrots.
(b) Pirates and ships.
(c) Gold coins and chests.
(d) Pirates and wenches.
2. What does Henderson say will provide money to support the Flying Spaghetti Monster's church?
(a) Blood money.
(b) Blackmail money.
(d) Unsolicited donations.
3. Scientists say kiwi birds never developed what ability?
(a) The ability of flight.
(b) The ability to sing.
(c) The ability to run quickly.
(d) The ability to see at night.
4. The "major new fund raising campaign" Henderson mentions involves which two elements?
(a) Time-travel and Bingo.
(b) Time-travel and the lottery.
(c) The lottery and invisible ink.
(d) Invisible ink and Bingo.
5. In "Fund-Raising," what is not required by the Flying Spaghetti Monster church?
(b) Community Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Henderson, DNA looks what what shape of pasta?
2. What is a word that Henderson says refers to the Flying Spaghetti Monster's mischeviousness?
3. What is the 'subject in crisis'?"
4. What is the purpose of the Enlightenment Institute?
5. In "An Alternate Vision," what do Snodgrass and Jaffari call their theory about creation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)