|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Propaganda - Swag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do with their completed Pirate-fish stencil?
(a) Tag Intelligent Design textbooks.
(b) Spread the word in interesting places.
(c) Vandalize science classrooms.
(d) Give it to a non-believer.
2. Why do Evolutionists argue that kiwi birds never learned to fly?
(a) Their favorite food grows close to the ground.
(b) They do not like to sleep in trees.
(c) They have no natural predators.
(d) They are afraid of heights.
3. What does the Flying Spaghetti Monster reiterate to Einstein in the photo included in "Key Moments in Pastafarian History?"
(a) That the theory of relativity is correct.
(b) That he is doing a good job as a public speaker.
(c) That he does not play dice with the universe.
(d) That E does indeed equal MC squared.
4. Why do Pastafarians tend to be secretive?
(a) Many people claim that their beliefs are unsubstantiated.
(b) They are being persecuted by Hari Krishnas.
(c) They have been threatened with violence.
(d) Most people do not take them seriously.
5. What is wrong with the beer in Pastafarian hell?
(a) It is light beer.
(b) It is warm.
(c) It is stale.
(d) It is bitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henderson say there are so many inaccuracies and contradictions in Pastafarianism.
2. What does Longshanks say is wrong with all the scientists who support the theory of Evolution?
3. Why did the Flying Spaghetti Monster create the moon?
4. Who are the Chosen People of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
5. Henderson notes that college students tend to consume large amounts of what beverage?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)