|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - Kiwi Birds: Flightless?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henderson say "no one in the real world is going to take Evolution seriously?"
(a) It is an old-fashioned theory.
(b) It is just a theory.
(c) It is obviously wrong.
(d) It is too controversial.
2. What is the average height for humans today?
(a) Five feet ten inches.
(b) Eight feet two inches.
(c) Four feet ten inches.
(d) Six feet one inch.
3. What food do the Pastafarians serve for their Communions?
(a) Fettucini alfredo.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Rotini and sauce.
(d) Spaghetti and meatballs.
4. What does Henderson say "fitness" in natural selection means?
(a) "How well individuals 'fit' in with their peers."
(b) "How well tribes 'fit' in the Flying Spaghetti Monster's plan."
(c) "How well people groups 'fit' in with other animals."
(d) "How well individuals 'fit' into their environments."
5. What is the official drink of Pirates?
(b) Beer, or "rotgut."
(c) Beer, or "grog."
(d) Iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Henderson, what does the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of gravity lack that could make the theory more accepted?
2. What does Henderson use to "prove" empirical science's shortcomings?
3. According to Henderson, DNA looks what what shape of pasta?
4. What does Henderson NOT include as an ingredient in his recipe for life?
5. What does the Christian Communion-taker eat?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)