|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - Unified Spaghetti Theory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Flying Spaghetti Monsterist's "chosen garb?"
(a) Full pirate regalia.
(c) Banana costumes.
(d) Footie pajamas.
2. Henderson says that the Christian's Communion food is "basically" made of what substance?
(d) Stale bread.
3. What does the factory in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism's heaven make?
4. What group of people does Henderson say "receive the most Flying Spaghetti Monster touching?"
(c) Cave men.
5. What does Henderson use to "prove" empirical science's shortcomings?
(a) The popularity of pop music.
(b) The discovery of HIV.
(c) The absence of hurricanes.
(d) The lack of discovery of new land.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the scientific theory of gravity, gravity is the force of attraction between what?
2. According to Henderson, what is the Jains' sacred text?
3. What does Henderson say caused the extinction of the dodo bird?
4. What two epithets do Snodgrass and Jaffari use to describe who they try to appeal to?
5. What is the 'subject in crisis'?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)