|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - Unified Spaghetti Theory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Henderson, what is the Jains' sacred text?
(a) Jain's Big Day.
(b) Fun With Dick and Jain.
(c) The Plain Jain Duckling.
(d) See Jain Run.
2. What must be taught to "give young students' minds a broad foundation?"
(b) Alternative theories.
(c) String theory.
3. What does Henderson say witches eat?
4. According to Henderson, science will no longer be limited by what?
(a) Poorly made microscopes.
(b) Test books.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Natural explanations.
5. Why does Henderson expect the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of gravity to be admitted into accepted science?
(a) It can not be disproven.
(b) It is endorsed by hundreds of scientists.
(c) It is full of His Noodly Goodness.
(d) There are many testamonies of experiences with His Noodly Appendage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henderson say witches are no longer a problem in the 21st century?
2. Why does Henderson speculate that praying does not cure disease?
3. What does Henderson use to "prove" empirical science's shortcomings?
4. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," which manufacturer is NOT included in Longshanks' list of television makers?
5. What is "the language of the forked tongue?"
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)