|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - Unified Spaghetti Theory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Communion Test designed to prove?
(a) That communion wafers are poisonous.
(b) The meatballs are healthy.
(c) The existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(d) That pasta is better than bread.
2. What does Henderson say the Flying Spaghetti Monster spreads with his Noodly Appendage?
(a) Friendliness and parmesan.
(d) Goodness and affordable nutrition.
3. What was the average height for humans two thousand years ago?
(a) Four feet six inches.
(b) Five feet three inches.
(c) Three feet four inches.
(d) Seven feet nine inches.
4. What must exist for science and religion to exist peacefully side by side?
(a) A new model for dialogue that considers both sides.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster's involvement.
(c) A sit-down meal with Evolutionists and proponents of Intelligent Design.
(d) A miracle.
5. What does Henderson say caused the extinction of the dodo bird?
(a) Aboriginal children.
(b) Global warming.
(c) The extinction of their favorite fish.
(d) Bigger birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Alternate Vision," what do Snodgrass and Jaffari call their theory about creation?
2. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," what appliance does Longshanks use to describe the difference between Evolution and Intelligent Design?
3. What animal causes Henderson to question the process of natural selection?
4. According to the scientific theory of gravity, gravity is the force of attraction between what?
5. What does Henderson say is the name of the man who invented the Macarena?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)