|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - Unified Spaghetti Theory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Flying Spaghetti Monster do when he was "careless, cruel, drunk, or even high?"
(b) Stepped on Atlantis.
(c) Made volcanoes.
(d) Created life.
2. According to Henderson, what is the Jains' sacred text?
(a) Jain's Big Day.
(b) See Jain Run.
(c) The Plain Jain Duckling.
(d) Fun With Dick and Jain.
3. What is the Flying Spaghetti Monsterist's "chosen garb?"
(a) Footie pajamas.
(b) Full pirate regalia.
(d) Banana costumes.
4. What image does Henderson use to describe the usefulness of Evolution?
(a) A screen door on a submarine.
(b) A scope on a submarine.
(c) A smoke stack on a freight ship.
(d) A porthole on a cruise ship.
5. What does Longshanks say is wrong with all the scientists who support the theory of Evolution?
(a) Their experiments have been disproven.
(b) They all have terrible haircuts.
(c) They are all dead.
(d) They had no sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson NOT include as an ingredient in his recipe for life?
2. What kind of volcano is in the Flying Spaghetti Monster's heaven?
3. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," which manufacturer is NOT included in Longshanks' list of television makers?
4. What does Henderson say is the purpose of chihuahuas and poodles?
5. What does Henderson say may cause proponents of Intelligent Design to join with Pastafarians?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)