|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - An Alternative Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henderson speculate that praying does not cure disease?
(a) God is too busy listening to everyone else's prayers.
(b) People are praying incorrectly or to the wrong God.
(c) People are praying for silly reasons.
(d) God is making spaghetti and is distracted.
2. What must be taught to "give young students' minds a broad foundation?"
(c) String theory.
(d) Alternative theories.
3. What does the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster "stand for?"
(a) All that is good.
(b) All that is purple.
(c) All that is cheesy.
(d) All that is saucy.
4. What scientist is NOT included in Longshanks list of Evolution proponents?
(a) Lee Strobel.
(b) Ernst Meyer.
(c) Carl Sagan.
(d) Albert Einstein.
5. Why does Henderson expect the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of gravity to be admitted into accepted science?
(a) It is full of His Noodly Goodness.
(b) It is endorsed by hundreds of scientists.
(c) It can not be disproven.
(d) There are many testamonies of experiences with His Noodly Appendage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of volcano is in the Flying Spaghetti Monster's heaven?
2. What day of the week is the Flying Spaghetti Monster's chosen holiday?
3. What does SuperScience stand for?
4. What is the "inalienable right" that Longshanks says is supported by "any real American?"
5. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," who does Longshanks say are NOT voices for Evolution?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)