|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - An Alternative Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SuperScience stand for?
(a) Supernatural Science.
(b) Super-Awesome Science.
(c) Super-Lame Science.
(d) Superfluous Science.
2. What group of people does Henderson say "receive the most Flying Spaghetti Monster touching?"
(a) Cave men.
3. Who are the Chosen People of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
4. What does Henderson use to "prove" empirical science's shortcomings?
(a) The lack of discovery of new land.
(b) The absence of hurricanes.
(c) The popularity of pop music.
(d) The discovery of HIV.
5. According to the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of gravity, why are people getting taller?
(a) The Flying Spaghetti Monster has been sleeping.
(b) People have learned to make healthier pasta.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is getting bored.
(d) The population is increasing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster "stand for?"
2. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," what appliance does Longshanks use to describe the difference between Evolution and Intelligent Design?
3. According to Henderson, what could happen to make man grow shorter after getting so tall in contemporary times?
4. What does Henderson say led to the Passenger Pigeon's extinction?
5. What is the Flying Spaghetti Monsterist's "chosen garb?"
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)