|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blunders of Science - An Alternative Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson say witches eat?
2. What style of music does the Flying Spaghetti Monster dislike?
3. According to Henderson, science provides tools to achieve what purpose?
(a) To act as a modern-day religion.
(b) To create a method for understanding God.
(c) To enable mankind to solve problems.
(d) To allow scientists to entertain themselves.
4. Who are the Chosen People of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
5. Why does Henderson say The Flying Spaghetti Monster made the duck-billed platypus?
(a) He was sleep-deprived.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He had consumed too many Mountain Dews.
(d) He was drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson say caused the extinction of the dodo bird?
2. What scientist is NOT included in Longshanks list of Evolution proponents?
3. According to Henderson, what religion's feelings are easily hurt?
4. What is the term scientists use to explain human' ability to "mimic the forces of nature?"
5. Why does Henderson expect the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of gravity to be admitted into accepted science?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)