|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Propaganda - The Pastafarian Guide to Propaganda.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the Earth?
(a) 1,000,000 years.
(b) 5,000 years.
(c) 6,000,000,000 years.
(d) 6,000 years.
2. What does Henderson say caused the extinction of the dodo bird?
(a) The extinction of their favorite fish.
(b) Global warming.
(c) Aboriginal children.
(d) Bigger birds.
3. In "An Alternative Vision," what "grim reality" is NOT mentioned?
4. In "An Alternate Vision," what do Snodgrass and Jaffari call their theory about creation?
(a) Inexplicable Chaos.
(b) Unintelligent Design.
(c) Intelligent Design.
(d) Kind of Silly Design.
5. What did the Flying Spaghetti Monster do when he was "careless, cruel, drunk, or even high?"
(b) Stepped on Atlantis.
(c) Made volcanoes.
(d) Created life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two epithets do Snodgrass and Jaffari use to describe who they try to appeal to?
2. Why did so many ships sink during the Golden Age of Pirates?
3. What does Henderson say is the name of the man who invented the Macarena?
4. What is the "one undeniable theory" mentioned in "An Alternate Vision?"
5. What animal is NOT listed as an example of Unintelligent Design?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)