A Letter from Bobby Henderson
1. What is "the language of the forked tongue?"
2. What is the "great democratic revival meeting" Henderson references?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(c) Intelligent Design conventions.
(d) Billy Graham crusades.
3. What does the factory in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism's heaven make?
4. What kind of volcano is in the Flying Spaghetti Monster's heaven?
(c) Orange juice.
5. What is the Flying Spaghetti Monsterist's "chosen garb?"
(a) Footie pajamas.
(b) Full pirate regalia.
(d) Banana costumes.
6. What day of the week is the Flying Spaghetti Monster's chosen holiday?
7. What does the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster "stand for?"
(a) All that is good.
(b) All that is purple.
(c) All that is saucy.
(d) All that is cheesy.
8. What is the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster against?
(a) All that is dry.
(b) All that is garlicky.
(c) All that is sarcastic.
(d) All that is not good.
This section contains 4,378 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)