Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
A Chinese restaurant
2. What company is providing that premium leads?
3. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
4. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
5. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
He will double them
6. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
7. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
He is on a bad streak
This section contains 3,944 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)