Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
a) A promotion
b) A car
d) A house
2. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
c) A whorehouse
d) On the street
3. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
a) Fuck off
b) Dead beat
c) So called
d) You say
4. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
5. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
a) 103 thousand
b) 75 thousand
c) 96 thousand
This section contains 239 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)