Act 1, Scene 1
* Levene and Williamson have lunch together at the Chinese restaurant.
* Williamson explains why he cannot give Levene the premium leads.
* Levene protests that he was once the best salesman in the office.
* Levene offers to give Williamson a percentage of his commission.
* Williamson negotiates for additional money.
* Levene and Williamson come to an agreement on two premium leads.
* Levene does not have the money for the up-front fee.
* Williamson walks out on Levene.
Act 1, Scene 2
* Moss and Aaronow have dinner together.
* Moss tries to reassure Aaronow that his career is not over.
* Moss complains that Mitch and Murray have enslaved the salesmen.
* Moss tells Aaronow about how well Jerry Graff is doing.
* Moss suggests that the someone should steal the premium leads from the office and sell them to Graff.
* Moss tells Aaronow that he needs to steal the leads tonight.
* Aaronow refuses to steal the...
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)