Act 1, Scene 1
• Levene and Williamson have lunch together at the Chinese restaurant.
• Williamson explains why he cannot give Levene the premium leads.
• Levene protests that he was once the best salesman in the office.
• Levene offers to give Williamson a percentage of his commission.
• Williamson negotiates for additional money.
• Levene and Williamson come to an agreement on two premium leads.
• Levene does not have the money for the up-front fee.
• Williamson walks out on Levene.
Act 1, Scene 2
• Moss and Aaronow have dinner together.
• Moss tries to reassure Aaronow that his career is not over.
• Moss complains that Mitch and Murray have enslaved the salesmen.
• Moss tells Aaronow about how well Jerry Graff is doing.
• Moss suggests that the someone should steal the premium leads from the office and sell them to Graff.
• Moss tells Aaronow that he needs to steal the leads tonight.
• Aaronow refuses to steal the...
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)