|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. If forgiveness is offered too quickly, how can it affect the individual?
2. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
3. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
4. How does the book describe the process of changing behavior?
5. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Consider the low-cost behaviors suggested by the author which can change behavior post-affair.
Compare and contrast the effectiveness of changing these behaviors to the high-cost behaviors suggested.
How could these changes positively affect a relationship after the discovery of an affair?
Essay Topic 2
What are the three stages of post-affair healing?
Illustrate each stage with an case study of a couple experiencing this stage provided in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Even after a couple has recommitted to their marriage, the unfaithful partner could decide to embark on another extramarital affair.
What are three reasons this may occur?
What are three warning signs the could indicate this possibility?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)