Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
4. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
5. Women desire what type of support in communication?
Essay Topic 1
The effect of the affair on the children is an important consideration for both partners to remember.
Compare and contrast the feelings the hurt and unfaithful partners have towards the children regarding the affair.
Essay Topic 2
The majority of the book is dedicated to the three stages of post-affair healing.
Describe these three stages and give an example of how they apply to a fictitious couple.
Essay Topic 3
The intended audience of this book is couples who have chosen to work towards rebuilding their relationship. Describe three ways in which the book would change if the intended audience was unfaithful partners who chose to work on a relationship with their lover instead of the hurt partner.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)