Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
4. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
5. Women desire what type of support in communication?
Lack of communication is a key issue in the problems experienced during a marriage.
How does the lack of communication apply to the problems experienced by a couple with sexual intimacy issues?
Cite three examples and discuss how couples can work through these communication challenges.
Discuss how an affair can be understood in context with a timeline of critical life events.
Include three critical life events that could influence the timing of an affair.
The majority of the book is dedicated to the three stages of post-affair healing.
Describe these three stages and give an example of how they apply to a fictitious couple.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)