|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
2. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
3. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
4. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
5. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the feelings a hurt partner may have towards the lover after the disclosure of the affair.
Compare and contrast these feelings to those the hurt partner may have towards the unfaithful partner.
Essay Topic 2
The intended audience of this book is couples who have chosen to work towards rebuilding their relationship. Describe three ways in which the book would change if the intended audience was unfaithful partners who chose to work on a relationship with their lover instead of the hurt partner.
Essay Topic 3
Hurt partners may choose to remain committed to the relationship for many reasons.
Explain three healthy and three unhealthy reasons a hurt partner would choose to recommit to the marriage.
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)