|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
2. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
3. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
4. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
5. Which term is used to describe the refusal of one partner to discuss the affair?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The majority of the book is dedicated to the three stages of post-affair healing.
Describe these three stages and give an example of how they apply to a fictitious couple.
Essay Topic 2
The lover in an extramarital affair can have a deep effect on the sexual intimacy issues experienced by the couple.
Analyze three ways in which the lover can directly or indirectly affect a couple's sexual intimacy.
Essay Topic 3
Explain a typical reaction as a hurt partner, an unfaithful partner, and in response to the requirement of intimate talking and listening to rebuild the relationship from the stereotypical point of view of the male gender.
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)