Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
4. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
5. Women desire what type of support in communication?
Compare and contrast the realities and assumptions surrounding unrequited and romantic love.
How are these concepts related to mature love?
The majority of the book is dedicated to the three stages of post-affair healing.
Describe these three stages and give an example of how they apply to a fictitious couple.
A hurt partner can choose whether or not to forgive the unfaithful partner.
How does the process of forgiveness align with the losses experienced by the hurt partner?
Cite three examples.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)