Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
4. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
5. Women desire what type of support in communication?
Essay Topic 1
Lack of communication is a key issue in the problems experienced during a marriage.
How does the lack of communication apply to the problems experienced by a couple with sexual intimacy issues?
Cite three examples and discuss how couples can work through these communication challenges.
Essay Topic 2
Consider the low-cost behaviors suggested by the author which can change behavior post-affair.
Compare and contrast the effectiveness of changing these behaviors to the high-cost behaviors suggested.
How could these changes positively affect a relationship after the discovery of an affair?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how an affair can be understood in context with a timeline of critical life events.
Include three critical life events that could influence the timing of an affair.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)