|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
4. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
5. Women desire what type of support in communication?
Essay Topic 1
The lover in an extramarital affair can have a deep effect on the sexual intimacy issues experienced by the couple.
Analyze three ways in which the lover can directly or indirectly affect a couple's sexual intimacy.
Essay Topic 2
Lack of communication is a key issue in the problems experienced during a marriage.
How does the lack of communication apply to the problems experienced by a couple with sexual intimacy issues?
Cite three examples and discuss how couples can work through these communication challenges.
Essay Topic 3
When a person refuses to change, it is often due to cognitive blocks formed by false rationalizations.
Citing three examples, how could you convince a person that the cognitive blocks, that are inhibiting the necessary change, are untrue?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)