|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
2. A bulleted list is provided in Chapter 9 describing which aspects of forgiveness?
3. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
4. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
5. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
Essay Topic 1
Lack of communication is a key issue in the problems experienced during a marriage.
How does the lack of communication apply to the problems experienced by a couple with sexual intimacy issues?
Cite three examples and discuss how couples can work through these communication challenges.
Essay Topic 2
Even after a couple has recommitted to their marriage, the unfaithful partner could decide to embark on another extramarital affair.
What are three reasons this may occur?
What are three warning signs the could indicate this possibility?
Essay Topic 3
Childhood experiences play a role in the possibility of extramarital affairs in a marriage.
What are three indicators that a person will grow up to become an unfaithful partner in a marriage?
What are three indicators that a person will grow up to become a hurt partner in a marriage?
How could these paths be altered in the future after an affair?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)