Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5 - Learning From the Affair)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
2. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
3. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
4. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
5. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. For whom is the book primarily written?
This section contains 1,034 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)