Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
(a) It should come easily and naturally.
(b) It would be more exciting with a lover.
(c) It will decrease during the marriage.
(d) It could be regained in a relationship.
2. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
(a) It should dissipate.
(b) It could increase.
(c) It may be avoided.
(d) It will not be eliminated.
3. Destructive behaviors can be forgiven without which of the following?
4. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
(b) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(c) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
(d) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
5. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
(a) Unfair circumstances.
(b) Critical life events.
(c) Childhood experiences.
(d) Fear of losing a partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
2. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
3. How should children connect with others?
4. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
5. Adults who lack self-discipline often did not have which childhood experience?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)