|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
(a) Become an unfaithful partner in their marriage.
(b) Refuse to enter a relationship.
(c) Seek out a partner who will commit equally.
(d) Avoid an affair at all cost.
2. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
(a) Returning from work in a timely manner.
(b) Writing down detailed travel itineraries.
(c) Making daily telephone calls.
(d) Allowing an inspection of credit card statements.
3. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
4. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
(a) Addressing the root causes of the affair.
(b) Cutting off all communication to the lover.
(c) Recommitting fully to the relationship.
(d) Changing personal behavior to display trustworthiness.
5. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
(a) As an outcome.
(b) As a reality.
(c) As a need.
(d) As a process.
Short Answer Questions
1. Negative feelings are not implied during forgiveness to have which outcome?
2. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
3. According to scientific studies and contrary to conventional beliefs, how is forgiveness viewed for the individual?
4. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
5. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)