|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
(a) Key stages of life.
(b) Formative development years.
(c) Critical growth experiences.
(d) Important relationship history.
2. A list is provided in Chapter 8 to help people understand the common areas of shame associated with which of the following?
(a) Their desires.
(b) Their bodies.
(c) Their expectations.
(d) Their fantasies.
3. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
4. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
(a) The hurt partner.
(b) Both partners.
(c) The lover.
(d) The unfaithful partner.
5. Destructive behaviors can be forgiven without which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. After an emotional confrontation, how do women typically feel?
2. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
3. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
4. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
5. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)