|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
(a) Avoid an affair at all cost.
(b) Refuse to enter a relationship.
(c) Seek out a partner who will commit equally.
(d) Become an unfaithful partner in their marriage.
2. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
3. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
(a) The hurt partner must accept the lover.
(b) The unfaithful partner must end the relationship with the lover.
(c) The hurt partner must confront the lover.
(d) The unfaithful partner mus understand their attraction to the lover.
4. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
(a) Before the hurt partner changes.
(b) After the affair ends.
(c) Before the marriage is reconciled.
(d) After the children know.
5. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) A lack of sexual ability.
(b) The affair is continuing.
(c) A change in sexual desires.
(d) Their marriage is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
2. A partner may refuse to discuss the affair because of which false assumption?
3. Chapter seven is divided into sections based on which two skills?
4. Women desire what type of support in communication?
5. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)