|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
(a) Addressing the root causes of the affair.
(b) Changing personal behavior to display trustworthiness.
(c) Cutting off all communication to the lover.
(d) Recommitting fully to the relationship.
2. Children need to function in which way?
(b) With supervision.
(c) Without boundaries.
3. How should children connect with others?
4. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
5. A hurt partner may avoid demanding change if they feel it will lead to which situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
2. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
3. According to scientific studies and contrary to conventional beliefs, how is forgiveness viewed for the individual?
4. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
5. Intimate listening can be described as which skill?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)