|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
(a) Fear of losing a partner.
(b) Childhood experiences.
(c) Critical life events.
(d) Unfair circumstances.
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
(a) Cutting off all communication to the lover.
(b) Addressing the root causes of the affair.
(c) Changing personal behavior to display trustworthiness.
(d) Recommitting fully to the relationship.
4. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
(a) As a need.
(b) As an outcome.
(c) As a reality.
(d) As a process.
5. Women desire what type of support in communication?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many individuals prevented from forgiving?
2. A bulleted list is provided in Chapter 9 describing which aspects of forgiveness?
3. How should children connect with others?
4. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
5. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)