|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Destructive behaviors can be forgiven without which of the following?
2. A bulleted list is provided in Chapter 9 describing which aspects of forgiveness?
(a) Those integral to achieving full forgiveness.
(b) Those needed to heal a marriage.
(c) Those experienced by the hurt partner.
(d) Those unique to each partner.
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
(a) Addressing the root causes of the affair.
(b) Recommitting fully to the relationship.
(c) Cutting off all communication to the lover.
(d) Changing personal behavior to display trustworthiness.
4. Forgiveness should not be offered in which way?
(a) Passionately and fully.
(b) Openly and honestly.
(c) Freely and unconditionally.
(d) Tentatively and earnestly.
5. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
2. If forgiveness is offered too quickly, how can it affect the individual?
3. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
4. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
5. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)