1. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
2. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
3. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
4. What is the main purpose of the book?
To help a couple survive an affair.
5. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
To avoid emotionally charged labels.
This section contains 5,150 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)