Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction
1. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
2. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
3. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
4. What is the main purpose of the book?
5. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
6. Who is the book's primary audience?
7. Who is the book's secondary audience?
8. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
9. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
10. What is the second phase...
This section contains 2,456 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)