|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Telling the children about the affair.
(b) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(c) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(d) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
2. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
(a) A comparison to the happiness of their parents.
(b) A better understanding of relationship problems.
(c) A partner having an affair.
(d) A deep-rooted fear of losing a child.
3. Negative feelings are not implied during forgiveness to have which outcome?
(a) Be forgotten with the affair.
(b) Be accepted by both partners.
(c) Be justified the unfaithful partner.
(d) Be replaced by positive feelings.
4. For whom must forgiveness occur?
(a) For themselves and the lover.
(b) For their parents and their partner.
(c) For the lover and their partner.
(d) For their partner and themselves.
5. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
(a) Chemical changes in the brain.
(b) Adrenaline rushes during sex.
(c) Secretive nature of the relationship.
(d) Acceptance for personal shortcomings.
Short Answer Questions
1. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
2. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
3. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
4. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
5. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)