|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
2. Without full disclosure, the discovery of the affair could occur in which way?
(b) By accident.
(d) With time.
3. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
4. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(b) Fear and loathing.
(c) Anger and jealousy.
(d) Emotional relief.
5. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the book describe the process of changing behavior?
2. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
3. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
4. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
5. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)