|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
(a) Told to sit down.
(b) Told to behave.
(c) Told to go to their room.
(d) Told to be quiet.
2. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(b) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(c) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(d) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
3. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
(b) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(c) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
(d) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
4. A partner may refuse to discuss the affair because of which false assumption?
(a) It will bring additional pain into the marriage.
(b) It will cause deeper wounds in the relationship.
(c) It will not be taken seriously by the hurt partner.
(d) It will send the unfaithful partner back to the lover.
5. Forgiveness can be described in which way?
(a) As an outcome.
(b) As a reality.
(c) As a process.
(d) As a need.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
2. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
3. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
4. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
5. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)