|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
(a) Fear of losing a partner.
(b) Unfair circumstances.
(c) Childhood experiences.
(d) Critical life events.
2. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
(a) A partner having an affair.
(b) A better understanding of relationship problems.
(c) A comparison to the happiness of their parents.
(d) A deep-rooted fear of losing a child.
3. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
(a) Long and not applicable.
(b) Insulting and wrong.
(c) Judgmental and tedious.
(d) Helpful and enlightening.
4. What could define the way a person listens?
(a) Childhood experiences.
(b) Role in the affair.
(c) Prior assumptions.
(d) Emotional state.
5. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) Religous leaders.
(b) Work colleagues.
(c) The lover.
(d) Professional therapists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
2. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
3. The chances of staying faithful in the future are increased if the unfaithful partner takes which action?
4. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
5. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)