|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
(a) The partners and the lover.
(b) The hurt partner and the marriage counselor.
(c) Both partners.
(d) The unfaithful partner and a religious leader.
2. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The financial burden of the affair.
(b) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(c) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
(d) The need to provide for their children.
3. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
4. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(b) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
(c) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(d) With willingness to work at the relationship.
5. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
(a) Recommitting fully to the relationship.
(b) Addressing the root causes of the affair.
(c) Cutting off all communication to the lover.
(d) Changing personal behavior to display trustworthiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forgiveness involves mental development and occurs in which timeframe?
2. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
3. How does the book view sex tools?
4. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
5. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)