|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
2. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
3. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
(a) With the same frequency.
(b) With the same duration.
(c) With the same fantasies.
(d) With the same intensity.
4. After an emotional confrontation, how do women typically feel?
(a) More vulnerable to pain.
(b) More likely to forgive.
(c) More intimate with their partner.
(d) More accepting of the affair.
5. Children need to function in which way?
(a) With supervision.
(d) Without boundaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
2. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
3. Who is the book's secondary audience?
4. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
5. Which term is used to describe the refusal of one partner to discuss the affair?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)