|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(b) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
(c) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
(d) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
2. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
(a) Breach of trust.
(b) Feelings of betrayal.
(c) Keeping secrets.
(d) Sexual intercourse.
3. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
(a) Unfair circumstances.
(b) Fear of losing a partner.
(c) Critical life events.
(d) Childhood experiences.
4. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
(a) They become sad.
(b) They become angry.
(c) They become fearful.
(d) They become lonely.
5. When hurt partners engage in obsession behaviors, how is this related to the discovery of the affair?
(a) The behaviors are attempts to remember life before the relationship.
(b) The behaviors are attempts to get the attention of the unfaithful partner.
(c) The behaviors are attempts to get even with the lover.
(d) The behaviors are attempts to dull pain and reduce anxiety.
Short Answer Questions
1. A listener should not engage in which action?
2. For whom must forgiveness occur?
3. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
4. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
5. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)