|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) A change in sexual desires.
(b) The affair is continuing.
(c) Their marriage is over.
(d) A lack of sexual ability.
2. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
(a) They find solace in church.
(b) They convert to a different religion.
(c) They blame God for their suffering.
(d) They reject the sacredness of marriage.
3. Women desire what type of support in communication?
4. Forgiveness should not be offered in which way?
(a) Freely and unconditionally.
(b) Tentatively and earnestly.
(c) Openly and honestly.
(d) Passionately and fully.
5. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
(b) The need to provide for their children.
(c) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(d) The financial burden of the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
2. When working through an affair, the majority of the typical concerns are experienced by whom?
3. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
4. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
5. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)