|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
(a) To create a new language for the partners.
(b) To help the couple speak openly about their problems.
(c) To avoid emotionally charged labels.
(d) To eliminate stereotypes about infidelity.
2. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
3. Chapter seven is divided into sections based on which two skills?
(a) Forgiving and forgetting.
(b) Communicating and understanding.
(c) Acknowledging and accepting.
(d) Talking and listening.
4. Why are many individuals prevented from forgiving?
(a) They have wrong ideas about forgiveness.
(b) They feel they do not deserve forgiveness.
(c) They have unrealistic expectations about forgiveness.
(d) They do not believe in forgiveness.
5. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
2. How should behaviors that detract from trust be addressed?
3. Without full disclosure, the discovery of the affair could occur in which way?
4. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
5. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)