|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Without full disclosure, the discovery of the affair could occur in which way?
(b) With time.
(c) By accident.
2. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
(a) Told to behave.
(b) Told to go to their room.
(c) Told to be quiet.
(d) Told to sit down.
3. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
4. For whom must forgiveness occur?
(a) For themselves and the lover.
(b) For their parents and their partner.
(c) For the lover and their partner.
(d) For their partner and themselves.
5. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
(a) They attempt to keep their relationship going.
(b) They try to forget about the realities of the affair.
(c) They turn to girlfriends and family for support.
(d) They ignore the explanations of their partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which central question is often considered by the unfaithful partner?
2. How should children connect with others?
3. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
4. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
5. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)