|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Telling the children about the affair.
(b) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(c) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(d) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
4. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
(a) Allowing an inspection of credit card statements.
(b) Writing down detailed travel itineraries.
(c) Making daily telephone calls.
(d) Returning from work in a timely manner.
5. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
Short Answer Questions
1. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
2. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
3. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
4. After an emotional confrontation, how do women typically feel?
5. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)