|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
(a) Recommitting fully to the relationship.
(b) Changing personal behavior to display trustworthiness.
(c) Addressing the root causes of the affair.
(d) Cutting off all communication to the lover.
2. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
(a) Failure to communicate.
(b) Extramarital affairs.
(c) Incompatable personalities.
(d) Financial disagreements.
3. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
(a) The unfaithful partner must end the relationship with the lover.
(b) The unfaithful partner mus understand their attraction to the lover.
(c) The hurt partner must confront the lover.
(d) The hurt partner must accept the lover.
4. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
(a) They are depressed.
(b) They are sad.
(c) They are lonely.
(d) They are angry.
5. Why are many individuals prevented from forgiving?
(a) They have wrong ideas about forgiveness.
(b) They feel they do not deserve forgiveness.
(c) They do not believe in forgiveness.
(d) They have unrealistic expectations about forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
2. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
3. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
4. Many people erroneously feel that their partners should be able to sense which of the following?
5. Without full disclosure, which necessary part of a relationship cannot be restored?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)