|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
(a) Female hurt partners.
(b) Male hurt partners.
(c) Neither of the hurt partners.
(d) Both male and female hurt partners.
2. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
3. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
4. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
(a) To regain sexual intimacy with the hurt partner.
(b) To avoid the hurt partner fearing the affair is continuing.
(c) To compensate for the loss of the lover.
(d) To prove the marriage is worth salvaging.
5. Intimate listening can be described as which skill?
(a) Hearing what your partner is trying to tell you.
(b) Agreeing with what your partner is saying.
(c) Understanding what your partner is experiencing.
(d) Accepting what your partner is explaining.
Short Answer Questions
1. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
2. A listener should not engage in which action?
3. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
4. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)