|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many advantages to full disclosure of the affair does the book list?
2. A hurt partner may avoid demanding change if they feel it will lead to which situation?
3. Children need to function in which way?
(a) Without boundaries.
(c) With supervision.
4. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Personal desires and beliefs.
(b) Promises made during wedding vows.
(c) Conservations had about faithfulness.
(d) Dreams and goals for the future.
5. Without full disclosure, the discovery of the affair could occur in which way?
(a) With time.
(d) By accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
2. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
3. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
4. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
5. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)