|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which idea is unlikely about the couple working through an extramarital affair?
(a) They are dysfunctional.
(b) They are committed.
(c) They are stronger.
(d) They are incompatible.
2. A hurt partner may avoid demanding change if they feel it will lead to which situation?
3. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
4. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They grow tired of lying.
(b) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(c) They invent new ways to lie.
(d) They teach their children how to lie.
5. On what are relationships based?
(a) Family and commitment.
(b) Respect and friendship.
(c) Trust and love.
(d) Common goals and desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. A partner may refuse to discuss the affair because of which false assumption?
2. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
3. If sex with the lover was good, the unfaithful partner will assume any problems during sex with the hurt partner is the fault of whom?
4. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)