|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
(b) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
(c) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
(d) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
2. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
(a) Arrange to see their lover more frequently.
(b) Become involved in a wide range of activities.
(c) Attempt to understand the feelings of the hurt partner.
(d) Disengage from the marriage even further.
3. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
(a) It will not be eliminated.
(b) It could increase.
(c) It may be avoided.
(d) It should dissipate.
4. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
5. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
(b) Rebuilding the relationship.
(c) Rekindling romantic feelings.
(d) Removing the lover from the picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
2. If sex with the lover was good, the unfaithful partner will assume any problems during sex with the hurt partner is the fault of whom?
3. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
4. Who do children need to value in their lives?
5. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)