|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To help a couple survive an affair.
(b) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(c) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
(d) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
2. A hurt partner may believe their unfaithful partner is intentionally trying to achieve which task instead of changing for good?
3. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
(a) It would be more exciting with a lover.
(b) It should come easily and naturally.
(c) It could be regained in a relationship.
(d) It will decrease during the marriage.
4. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(b) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
(c) The need to provide for their children.
(d) The financial burden of the affair.
5. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(b) Withdrawing sexually.
(c) Wanting a divorce.
(d) Taking the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people refuse to acknowledge which action by their partner?
2. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
3. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
4. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
5. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)