|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
(a) Failure to communicate.
(b) Financial disagreements.
(c) Extramarital affairs.
(d) Incompatable personalities.
2. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
(a) The underlying causes are examined and corrected.
(b) The unfaithful partner changes careers.
(c) The reasons for the affair are discussed with the lover.
(d) The hurt partner works to regain self-esteem.
3. A list is provided in Chapter 8 to help people understand the common areas of shame associated with which of the following?
(a) Their bodies.
(b) Their desires.
(c) Their expectations.
(d) Their fantasies.
4. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
(a) Being raped.
(b) Being fired from a job.
(c) Losing a child.
(d) Getting into a car accident.
5. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
2. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
3. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
4. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
5. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)