|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To help a couple survive an affair.
(b) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
(c) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(d) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
2. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
(a) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
(b) Intimate talk.
(c) Accepting the affair.
(d) Open communication.
3. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
(a) Taking the children.
(b) Withdrawing sexually.
(c) Wanting a divorce.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
4. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) Work colleagues.
(b) The lover.
(c) Religous leaders.
(d) Professional therapists.
5. How should behaviors that detract from trust be addressed?
(a) They should be analyzed.
(b) They should be eliminated.
(c) They should be ignored.
(d) They should be embraced.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
2. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
3. Without full disclosure, the discovery of the affair could occur in which way?
4. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
5. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)