|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term is used to describe the refusal of one partner to discuss the affair?
2. Women desire what type of support in communication?
3. Why do some partners mistakenly believe that verbal abuse must be accepted?
(a) It is deserved by the unfaithful partner.
(b) It is justified after the affair.
(c) It is part of their personality.
(d) It is how their parents treated them.
4. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
(a) Focus on the rebuilding process.
(b) Forgive the unfaithful partner.
(c) Rekindle their sexual intimacy.
(d) Let go of past infidelities.
5. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
2. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
3. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
4. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
5. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)