|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
(a) Passionate lust.
(b) Romantic love.
(c) Deep friendship.
(d) Uncontrollable desire.
2. If the hurt partner learns the truth about the affair, they might react in which way to continue their marriage?
(a) See the need to address the problems in the marriage.
(b) Ask the unfaithful partner to move out of the house.
(c) Insist the children learn the identity of the lover.
(d) Decide to begin an affair themselves.
3. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
4. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
(a) Begin a new affair with another lover.
(b) Continue the affair after recommiting to the partner.
(c) Decide not to disclose the affair.
(d) Choose the lover over the hurt partner.
5. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
2. How does the book describe the process of changing behavior?
3. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
4. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
5. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)