|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(b) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(c) With willingness to work at the relationship.
(d) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
2. Which portion of the book is not present in all versions?
(a) Chapter 8.
(d) Chapter 9.
3. Chapter seven is divided into sections based on which two skills?
(a) Acknowledging and accepting.
(b) Forgiving and forgetting.
(c) Communicating and understanding.
(d) Talking and listening.
4. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
(a) Key stages of life.
(b) Important relationship history.
(c) Formative development years.
(d) Critical growth experiences.
5. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
(a) Critique each others' beliefs.
(b) Undergo couples counseling.
(c) Examine their origins.
(d) Decide mutually to forget them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
2. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
3. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
4. An individual could mistakenly assume that listening gives their partner freedom to act with which emotion?
5. A listener should not engage in which action?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)