|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
(a) Too emotional to be discussed.
(b) Important for the lover.
(c) Necessary for both partners.
(d) Optional for the unfaithful partner.
2. Negative feelings are not implied during forgiveness to have which outcome?
(a) Be accepted by both partners.
(b) Be forgotten with the affair.
(c) Be replaced by positive feelings.
(d) Be justified the unfaithful partner.
3. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They grow tired of lying.
(b) They teach their children how to lie.
(c) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(d) They invent new ways to lie.
4. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
(a) Easy and necessary.
(b) Difficult and painful.
(c) Instant and deep.
(d) Tenuous and slow.
5. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
(a) It should dissipate.
(b) It may be avoided.
(c) It could increase.
(d) It will not be eliminated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
2. Why are many individuals prevented from forgiving?
3. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
4. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
5. Which portion of the book is not present in all versions?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)