|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A listener should not engage in which action?
(a) Asking for clarification.
(c) Remaining silent.
2. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
3. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Fun and distracting.
(c) Complicating and difficult.
(d) Healthy and necessary.
4. Which portion of the book is not present in all versions?
(c) Chapter 8.
(d) Chapter 9.
5. Why do some partners mistakenly believe that verbal abuse must be accepted?
(a) It is justified after the affair.
(b) It is deserved by the unfaithful partner.
(c) It is how their parents treated them.
(d) It is part of their personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forgiveness involves mental development and occurs in which timeframe?
2. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
3. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
4. How does the book view sex tools?
5. Some people refuse to acknowledge which action by their partner?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)