|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
(a) Important for the lover.
(b) Too emotional to be discussed.
(c) Necessary for both partners.
(d) Optional for the unfaithful partner.
2. Chapter 9 concludes with a document that is meant to help a couple in which way?
(a) A physical agreement to record details of each conversation.
(b) A physical agreement to move forward in rebuilding the relationship.
(c) A physical agreement to forgive and forget the affair.
(d) A physical agreement to disclose all details about the lover.
3. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
4. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
(a) Previous relationships.
(c) Unfulfilled dreams.
5. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
(a) Both partners.
(b) The lover.
(c) The hurt partner.
(d) The unfaithful partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
2. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
3. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
4. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
5. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)