|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) A change in sexual desires.
(b) A lack of sexual ability.
(c) The affair is continuing.
(d) Their marriage is over.
2. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
3. Women desire what type of support in communication?
4. On what are relationships based?
(a) Common goals and desires.
(b) Trust and love.
(c) Family and commitment.
(d) Respect and friendship.
5. According to scientific studies and contrary to conventional beliefs, how is forgiveness viewed for the individual?
(a) Necessary for emotional healing.
(b) Difficult to achieve.
(c) Important for mental stability.
(d) Not always good for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Negative feelings are not implied during forgiveness to have which outcome?
2. What could define the way a person listens?
3. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
4. The chances of staying faithful in the future are increased if the unfaithful partner takes which action?
5. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)