|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
2. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
(a) They lose their will to try in the relationship.
(b) They lose their sense of self-respect.
(c) They are angry at the lover.
(d) They are devastated by the affair.
3. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
(a) Fulfilling or passionate.
(b) Awkward or unsatisfying.
(c) Routine or bland.
(d) Dangerous or bold.
4. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
(a) An extramarital affair.
(b) Temporary separation.
(c) Jealousy and anger.
(d) Bitterness and resentment.
5. Some people refuse to acknowledge which action by their partner?
(a) Sincere progress towards change.
(b) Heartfelt apologies for the affair.
(c) Recommitment to the marriage.
(d) Efforts made to discuss the betrayal.
Short Answer Questions
1. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
2. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
3. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
4. Both partners should listen in which way?
5. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)