|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
(a) Dangerous or bold.
(b) Awkward or unsatisfying.
(c) Fulfilling or passionate.
(d) Routine or bland.
2. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
3. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) Religous leaders.
(b) Work colleagues.
(c) Professional therapists.
(d) The lover.
4. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(b) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
(c) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(d) Telling the children about the affair.
5. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
2. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
3. The most fundamental situation faced by the partners in a marriage post-affair is which of the following?
4. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
5. If a partner exhibits signs of change, how could the other partner view this change?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)