|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
2. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
(a) Long and not applicable.
(b) Helpful and enlightening.
(c) Judgmental and tedious.
(d) Insulting and wrong.
3. How should children connect with others?
4. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
(a) Routine or bland.
(b) Awkward or unsatisfying.
(c) Fulfilling or passionate.
(d) Dangerous or bold.
5. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
(a) They are lonely.
(b) They are depressed.
(c) They are sad.
(d) They are angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the book's secondary audience?
2. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
3. Women desire what type of support in communication?
4. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
5. A listener should not engage in which action?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)