|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a hurt partner remains committed to impossibly high standards, they most likely missed out on which childhood experience?
(a) Bonding with their friends.
(b) Exploring new relationships.
(c) Spending time with their parents.
(d) Letting go and having fun.
2. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
(a) Too emotional to be discussed.
(b) Optional for the unfaithful partner.
(c) Important for the lover.
(d) Necessary for both partners.
3. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
(a) Forgive the unfaithful partner.
(b) Let go of past infidelities.
(c) Rekindle their sexual intimacy.
(d) Focus on the rebuilding process.
4. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
5. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
2. What could define the way a person listens?
3. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
4. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
5. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)