|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
2. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
3. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
(b) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(c) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
(d) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
4. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They must be addressed.
(b) They should be ignored.
(c) They need time to sort out.
(d) They can be resolved.
5. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
2. Some people refuse to acknowledge which action by their partner?
3. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
4. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
5. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)