|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
2. Who do children need to value in their lives?
(a) Their siblings.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their friends.
3. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(b) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(c) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
(d) With willingness to work at the relationship.
4. Why does an affair need to be understood?
(a) It may affect the children too deeply.
(b) The lover may not leave the relationship.
(c) The hurt partner may never forget.
(d) It could be the end of the relationship.
5. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
Short Answer Questions
1. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
2. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
3. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
4. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
5. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)