|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
(a) A normal behavior.
(b) Indicative of marital stress.
(c) A sign of dissatisfaction.
(d) An individual preference.
2. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
3. Many people erroneously feel that their partners should be able to sense which of the following?
(a) Their demands.
(b) Their frustration.
(c) Their hurt.
(d) Their needs.
4. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
(a) Feelings of betrayal.
(b) Keeping secrets.
(c) Sexual intercourse.
(d) Breach of trust.
5. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
2. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
3. Women desire what type of support in communication?
4. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
5. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)