|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If sex with the lover was good, the unfaithful partner will assume any problems during sex with the hurt partner is the fault of whom?
(a) The lover.
(b) Both partners.
(c) The unfaithful partner.
(d) The hurt partner.
2. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
(a) Refuse to enter a relationship.
(b) Avoid an affair at all cost.
(c) Seek out a partner who will commit equally.
(d) Become an unfaithful partner in their marriage.
3. One partner may assume that the relationship is in which state?
(a) Deeply flawed and dysfunctional.
(b) Unrecognizable from its origins.
(c) Stale and unable to move forward.
(d) Damaged beyond repair.
4. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They need time to sort out.
(b) They should be ignored.
(c) They can be resolved.
(d) They must be addressed.
5. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
(b) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
(c) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
(d) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adults who lack self-discipline often did not have which childhood experience?
2. How should children connect with others?
3. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
4. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
5. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)