|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The need to provide for their children.
(b) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(c) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
(d) The financial burden of the affair.
2. A hurt partner may avoid demanding change if they feel it will lead to which situation?
3. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
(b) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
(c) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
(d) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
4. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
(a) Arrange to see their lover more frequently.
(b) Disengage from the marriage even further.
(c) Attempt to understand the feelings of the hurt partner.
(d) Become involved in a wide range of activities.
5. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
(a) Told to go to their room.
(b) Told to behave.
(c) Told to sit down.
(d) Told to be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the book?
2. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
3. Who do children need to value in their lives?
4. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
5. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)