|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An individual could mistakenly assume that listening gives their partner freedom to act with which emotion?
2. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
3. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
4. Chapter seven is divided into sections based on which two skills?
(a) Talking and listening.
(b) Forgiving and forgetting.
(c) Acknowledging and accepting.
(d) Communicating and understanding.
5. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
(a) Overcoming resistance to change.
(b) Reasons why a partner is untrustworthy.
(c) How to control the unfaithful partner.
(d) Methods to change behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
2. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
3. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
4. One partner may assume that the relationship is in which state?
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)