|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
2. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(b) With willingness to work at the relationship.
(c) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(d) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
3. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
(a) They become lonely.
(b) They become sad.
(c) They become fearful.
(d) They become angry.
4. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
5. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
(a) Refuse to enter a relationship.
(b) Avoid an affair at all cost.
(c) Become an unfaithful partner in their marriage.
(d) Seek out a partner who will commit equally.
Short Answer Questions
1. After an emotional confrontation, how do women typically feel?
2. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
3. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
4. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
5. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)