|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
(a) Accepting the lover as an equal.
(b) Understanding childhood experiences.
(c) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
(d) Healing after an affair.
2. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
(a) Formative development years.
(b) Key stages of life.
(c) Critical growth experiences.
(d) Important relationship history.
3. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
4. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(b) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
(c) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(d) With willingness to work at the relationship.
5. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
(a) The unfaithful partner mus understand their attraction to the lover.
(b) The hurt partner must confront the lover.
(c) The hurt partner must accept the lover.
(d) The unfaithful partner must end the relationship with the lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
2. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
3. When hurt partners engage in obsession behaviors, how is this related to the discovery of the affair?
4. On what are relationships based?
5. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)