|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
(a) Attempt to understand the feelings of the hurt partner.
(b) Arrange to see their lover more frequently.
(c) Disengage from the marriage even further.
(d) Become involved in a wide range of activities.
2. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
3. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
4. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(b) With willingness to work at the relationship.
(c) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(d) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
5. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Healthy and necessary.
(b) Fun and distracting.
(c) Complicating and difficult.
(d) Sad and lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
2. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
3. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
4. A list is provided in Chapter 8 to help people understand the common areas of shame associated with which of the following?
5. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)