|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(b) The financial burden of the affair.
(c) The need to provide for their children.
(d) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
2. An individual could mistakenly assume that listening gives their partner freedom to act with which emotion?
3. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
4. A hurt partner may avoid demanding change if they feel it will lead to which situation?
5. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
(a) Told to go to their room.
(b) Told to behave.
(c) Told to sit down.
(d) Told to be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
2. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
3. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
4. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
5. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)