|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adults who lack self-discipline often did not have which childhood experience?
(a) Consequences for their actions explained.
(b) Love from their parents shown.
(c) Realistic boundaries enforced.
(d) Freedom to explore new ideas granted.
2. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
(a) Methods to change behavior.
(b) Overcoming resistance to change.
(c) How to control the unfaithful partner.
(d) Reasons why a partner is untrustworthy.
3. Who do children need to value in their lives?
(a) Their parents.
(b) Their siblings.
(d) Their friends.
4. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may feel distracted.
(b) They may not feel guilty.
(c) They may be angry.
(d) They may not want to reconnect.
5. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
(a) A comparison to the happiness of their parents.
(b) A partner having an affair.
(c) A deep-rooted fear of losing a child.
(d) A better understanding of relationship problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
2. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
3. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
4. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
5. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)