|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
(a) Failure to communicate.
(b) Incompatable personalities.
(c) Financial disagreements.
(d) Extramarital affairs.
2. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
3. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
(a) After the children know.
(b) Before the marriage is reconciled.
(c) After the affair ends.
(d) Before the hurt partner changes.
4. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
(a) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
(b) Intimate talk.
(c) Accepting the affair.
(d) Open communication.
5. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
(b) Varies by edition.
Short Answer Questions
1. One partner may assume that the relationship is in which state?
2. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
3. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
4. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
5. Why does an affair need to be understood?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)