|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They can be resolved.
(b) They must be addressed.
(c) They should be ignored.
(d) They need time to sort out.
2. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
(a) The hurt partner works to regain self-esteem.
(b) The reasons for the affair are discussed with the lover.
(c) The unfaithful partner changes careers.
(d) The underlying causes are examined and corrected.
3. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
4. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
5. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(b) They compare themselves to the lover.
(c) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(d) They lose the sense of being special.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
2. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
3. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
4. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
5. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)