|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
(a) Because they were asked to change.
(b) Because their marriage was damaged.
(c) Because they did not want to hurt the children.
(d) Because the affair was ended.
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of connection with others.
(b) Loss of religious faith.
(c) Loss of personal identity.
(d) Loss of control over mind and body.
4. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Complicating and difficult.
(b) Healthy and necessary.
(c) Sad and lonely.
(d) Fun and distracting.
5. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
Short Answer Questions
1. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
2. Which term is used to describe the refusal of one partner to discuss the affair?
3. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
4. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)