|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
(a) They find solace in church.
(b) They reject the sacredness of marriage.
(c) They convert to a different religion.
(d) They blame God for their suffering.
2. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
(a) Because they were asked to change.
(b) Because they did not want to hurt the children.
(c) Because the affair was ended.
(d) Because their marriage was damaged.
3. The most fundamental situation faced by the partners in a marriage post-affair is which of the following?
(a) How to forgive and forget.
(b) How to recommit to the marriage.
(c) How to trust again.
(d) How to regain sexual intimacy.
4. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
(a) Uncontrollable desire.
(b) Deep friendship.
(c) Passionate lust.
(d) Romantic love.
5. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
2. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
3. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
4. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
5. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)