|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
2. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
(a) Necessary for both partners.
(b) Optional for the unfaithful partner.
(c) Too emotional to be discussed.
(d) Important for the lover.
3. A list is provided in Chapter 8 to help people understand the common areas of shame associated with which of the following?
(a) Their desires.
(b) Their fantasies.
(c) Their bodies.
(d) Their expectations.
4. When working through an affair, the majority of the typical concerns are experienced by whom?
(a) The unfaithful partner.
(b) The hurt partner.
(c) The lover.
(d) Both partners.
5. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
Short Answer Questions
1. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
2. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
3. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
4. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
5. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)