|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
(a) Intimate talk.
(b) Accepting the affair.
(c) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
(d) Open communication.
2. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
3. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
(a) The unfaithful partner must end the relationship with the lover.
(b) The hurt partner must confront the lover.
(c) The unfaithful partner mus understand their attraction to the lover.
(d) The hurt partner must accept the lover.
4. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
(a) To avoid the hurt partner fearing the affair is continuing.
(b) To prove the marriage is worth salvaging.
(c) To regain sexual intimacy with the hurt partner.
(d) To compensate for the loss of the lover.
5. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
(a) They lose their sense of self-respect.
(b) They are angry at the lover.
(c) They lose their will to try in the relationship.
(d) They are devastated by the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
2. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
3. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
4. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
5. When hurt partners engage in obsession behaviors, how is this related to the discovery of the affair?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)