|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
(a) Who is the book written for?
(b) How long did it take to write the book?
(c) When was the book written?
(d) When was the book written?
2. Some people refuse to acknowledge which action by their partner?
(a) Sincere progress towards change.
(b) Heartfelt apologies for the affair.
(c) Efforts made to discuss the betrayal.
(d) Recommitment to the marriage.
3. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
4. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
5. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
(a) They turn to girlfriends and family for support.
(b) They try to forget about the realities of the affair.
(c) They ignore the explanations of their partner.
(d) They attempt to keep their relationship going.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
2. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
3. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
4. For trust to be regained in a relationship, what must happen?
5. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)