|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
(a) Renogotiation or openness.
(b) Discussion or counseling.
(c) Dissolution or recommitment.
(d) Termination or ignorance.
2. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
(a) Demand the lover is banished.
(b) Ask directly for love.
(c) Force their partner to change.
(d) Discuss the affair openly.
3. Women desire what type of support in communication?
4. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(b) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
(c) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(d) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
5. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
(b) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(c) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(d) Telling the children about the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
2. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
3. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
4. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
5. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)