|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
(a) A comparison to the happiness of their parents.
(b) A better understanding of relationship problems.
(c) A deep-rooted fear of losing a child.
(d) A partner having an affair.
2. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The financial burden of the affair.
(b) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(c) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
(d) The need to provide for their children.
3. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
(b) Varies by edition.
4. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
5. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Dreams and goals for the future.
(b) Promises made during wedding vows.
(c) Personal desires and beliefs.
(d) Conservations had about faithfulness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Both partners should listen in which way?
2. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
3. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
4. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
5. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)