|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
(a) An extramarital affair.
(b) Temporary separation.
(c) Jealousy and anger.
(d) Bitterness and resentment.
2. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(b) They teach their children how to lie.
(c) They grow tired of lying.
(d) They invent new ways to lie.
3. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
(a) Instant and deep.
(b) Difficult and painful.
(c) Easy and necessary.
(d) Tenuous and slow.
4. Many people erroneously feel that their partners should be able to sense which of the following?
(a) Their hurt.
(b) Their frustration.
(c) Their demands.
(d) Their needs.
5. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
(a) The lover.
(b) Both partners.
(c) The hurt partner.
(d) The unfaithful partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
2. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
3. For trust to be regained in a relationship, what must happen?
4. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
5. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)