|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
(a) Adrenaline rushes during sex.
(b) Secretive nature of the relationship.
(c) Acceptance for personal shortcomings.
(d) Chemical changes in the brain.
2. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
(a) The damage done by an affair is deep.
(b) The passion can be reignited in a marriage.
(c) The affair can lead to a stronger marriage.
(d) The marriage usually ends in divorce.
3. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
(a) Fear of losing a partner.
(b) Unfair circumstances.
(c) Childhood experiences.
(d) Critical life events.
4. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
5. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
(a) A lack of communication about their whereabouts.
(b) A tendency to distance themselves from the children.
(c) An inability to emphathize with the hurt partner.
(d) A pattern of staying late after work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
2. Both partners should listen in which way?
3. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
4. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
5. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)