|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of the book can be described in which way?
(a) A man with a medical degree.
(b) A woman with no formal training.
(c) A man with a religious background.
(d) A woman with an advanced degree.
2. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(b) The financial burden of the affair.
(c) The need to provide for their children.
(d) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
3. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
4. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
(a) Chemical changes in the brain.
(b) Acceptance for personal shortcomings.
(c) Adrenaline rushes during sex.
(d) Secretive nature of the relationship.
5. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
(a) They are ignored.
(b) They are confronted.
(c) They are accepted.
(d) They are explained away.
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
2. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
3. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
4. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
5. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)