|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
(a) Force their partner to change.
(b) Ask directly for love.
(c) Demand the lover is banished.
(d) Discuss the affair openly.
2. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
(d) Previous relationships.
3. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
(a) Financial disagreements.
(b) Extramarital affairs.
(c) Incompatable personalities.
(d) Failure to communicate.
4. How should behaviors that detract from trust be addressed?
(a) They should be embraced.
(b) They should be eliminated.
(c) They should be ignored.
(d) They should be analyzed.
5. A partner may refuse to discuss the affair because of which false assumption?
(a) It will send the unfaithful partner back to the lover.
(b) It will bring additional pain into the marriage.
(c) It will cause deeper wounds in the relationship.
(d) It will not be taken seriously by the hurt partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
2. After an emotional confrontation, how do women typically feel?
3. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
4. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
5. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)