|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
2. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
3. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
(a) Focus on the rebuilding process.
(b) Forgive the unfaithful partner.
(c) Rekindle their sexual intimacy.
(d) Let go of past infidelities.
4. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
5. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(b) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(c) With willingness to work at the relationship.
(d) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the book's primary audience?
2. Many people erroneously feel that their partners should be able to sense which of the following?
3. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
4. Who is the book's secondary audience?
5. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)