|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
2. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
3. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
(a) Discovering the identity of the lover.
(b) Managing emotions until feelings can normalize.
(c) Making an appointment to see a marriage counselor.
(d) Discussing the secret nature of the affair.
4. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
(a) How to control the unfaithful partner.
(b) Reasons why a partner is untrustworthy.
(c) Methods to change behavior.
(d) Overcoming resistance to change.
5. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what are relationships based?
2. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
3. Both partners should listen in which way?
4. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
5. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)