|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The most fundamental situation faced by the partners in a marriage post-affair is which of the following?
(a) How to trust again.
(b) How to recommit to the marriage.
(c) How to regain sexual intimacy.
(d) How to forgive and forget.
2. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
(a) Accepting the lover as an equal.
(b) Healing after an affair.
(c) Understanding childhood experiences.
(d) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
3. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
4. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
(b) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
(c) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
(d) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
5. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
(a) Disengage from the marriage even further.
(b) Arrange to see their lover more frequently.
(c) Become involved in a wide range of activities.
(d) Attempt to understand the feelings of the hurt partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
2. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
3. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
4. What could define the way a person listens?
5. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)