|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Listening to complaints does not equate to which behavior?
2. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
3. How should children connect with others?
4. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
5. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the book describe the process of changing behavior?
2. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
3. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
4. Intimate listening can be described as which skill?
5. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)