|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They lose the sense of being special.
(b) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(c) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(d) They compare themselves to the lover.
2. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(b) Fear and loathing.
(c) Anger and jealousy.
(d) Emotional relief.
3. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
4. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
5. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With willingness to work at the relationship.
(b) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
(c) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(d) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
2. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
3. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
4. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
5. Chapter seven is divided into sections based on which two skills?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)