|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
2. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
(a) Jealousy and anger.
(b) An extramarital affair.
(c) Temporary separation.
(d) Bitterness and resentment.
3. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
4. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
5. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
(a) Both partners.
(b) The unfaithful partner.
(c) The lover.
(d) The hurt partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
2. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
3. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
4. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
5. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)