|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They invent new ways to lie.
(b) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(c) They teach their children how to lie.
(d) They grow tired of lying.
2. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
3. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
4. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
(a) They lose their sense of self-respect.
(b) They are angry at the lover.
(c) They are devastated by the affair.
(d) They lose their will to try in the relationship.
5. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
(a) A short time.
(b) The rest of their life.
(c) Throughout the affair.
(d) When they're with their lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
2. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
3. A hurt partner may believe their unfaithful partner is intentionally trying to achieve which task instead of changing for good?
4. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
5. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)