|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
2. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
(a) Critical life events.
(b) Fear of losing a partner.
(c) Childhood experiences.
(d) Unfair circumstances.
3. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
(a) Being raped.
(b) Losing a child.
(c) Getting into a car accident.
(d) Being fired from a job.
4. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
(a) Financial disagreements.
(b) Failure to communicate.
(c) Extramarital affairs.
(d) Incompatable personalities.
5. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
(a) Judgmental and tedious.
(b) Helpful and enlightening.
(c) Insulting and wrong.
(d) Long and not applicable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
2. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
3. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
4. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
5. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)