|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
(a) Managing emotions until feelings can normalize.
(b) Discovering the identity of the lover.
(c) Discussing the secret nature of the affair.
(d) Making an appointment to see a marriage counselor.
2. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
3. For trust to be regained in a relationship, what must happen?
(a) The root causes of the affair must be eliminated.
(b) The hurt partner must have an affair as well.
(c) The lover must be involved in couples counseling.
(d) The affair must be analyzed from all angles.
4. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
(a) After learning about the affair.
(b) After working on the relationship for a period of time.
(c) After deciding to divorce.
(d) After recommitting to the relationship.
5. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
2. The author of the book can be described in which way?
3. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
4. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
5. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)