|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
2. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
(a) Deep friendship.
(b) Passionate lust.
(c) Uncontrollable desire.
(d) Romantic love.
3. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
4. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
(a) They turn to girlfriends and family for support.
(b) They try to forget about the realities of the affair.
(c) They ignore the explanations of their partner.
(d) They attempt to keep their relationship going.
5. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may be angry.
(b) They may feel distracted.
(c) They may not want to reconnect.
(d) They may not feel guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. One partner may assume that the relationship is in which state?
2. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
3. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
4. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
5. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)