|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
(a) A pattern of staying late after work.
(b) An inability to emphathize with the hurt partner.
(c) A lack of communication about their whereabouts.
(d) A tendency to distance themselves from the children.
2. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
3. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
4. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
5. On what are relationships based?
(a) Trust and love.
(b) Family and commitment.
(c) Common goals and desires.
(d) Respect and friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does an affair need to be understood?
2. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
3. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
4. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
5. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)