|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not want to reconnect.
(b) They may be angry.
(c) They may feel distracted.
(d) They may not feel guilty.
2. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
3. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
(a) They may disengage from the marriage.
(b) They may leave the hurt partner.
(c) They may not abandon their lover.
(d) They may have another affair.
4. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
5. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the book's secondary audience?
2. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
3. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
4. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
5. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)