|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(b) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(c) They compare themselves to the lover.
(d) They lose the sense of being special.
2. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
3. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
4. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not want to reconnect.
(b) They may not feel guilty.
(c) They may feel distracted.
(d) They may be angry.
5. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
2. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
3. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
4. Who is the book's primary audience?
5. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)