|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
(a) Judgmental and tedious.
(b) Helpful and enlightening.
(c) Insulting and wrong.
(d) Long and not applicable.
2. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
(b) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(c) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
(d) To help a couple survive an affair.
3. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
4. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
5. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Removing the lover from the picture.
(b) Rebuilding the relationship.
(c) Rekindling romantic feelings.
(d) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
2. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
3. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
4. On what are relationships based?
5. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)