|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
2. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
(a) Passionate lust.
(b) Uncontrollable desire.
(c) Romantic love.
(d) Deep friendship.
3. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Dreams and goals for the future.
(b) Promises made during wedding vows.
(c) Personal desires and beliefs.
(d) Conservations had about faithfulness.
4. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
5. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
(a) Become involved in a wide range of activities.
(b) Arrange to see their lover more frequently.
(c) Disengage from the marriage even further.
(d) Attempt to understand the feelings of the hurt partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which idea is unlikely about the couple working through an extramarital affair?
2. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
3. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
4. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
5. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)