|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
(d) Varies by edition.
2. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Rekindling romantic feelings.
(b) Rebuilding the relationship.
(c) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
(d) Removing the lover from the picture.
3. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
(a) They become lonely.
(b) They become fearful.
(c) They become angry.
(d) They become sad.
4. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(b) They lose the sense of being special.
(c) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(d) They compare themselves to the lover.
5. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not want to reconnect.
(b) They may not feel guilty.
(c) They may be angry.
(d) They may feel distracted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
2. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
3. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
4. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
5. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)