|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
2. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
(a) An extramarital affair.
(b) Bitterness and resentment.
(c) Jealousy and anger.
(d) Temporary separation.
3. Who is the book's secondary audience?
(a) A child wanting to understand their parent's affair.
(b) A lover wanting to push their partner towards a marriage proposal.
(c) A pastor counseling a couple prior to their wedding.
(d) A therapist advising a patient on sexual expectations in a marriage.
4. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their feelings.
(b) Their personal identity.
(c) Their sexual confidence.
(d) Their decision.
5. Both partners should listen in which way?
(a) Without judgment.
(b) Without reacting.
(c) With love.
(d) With concentration.
Short Answer Questions
1. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
2. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
3. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
4. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
5. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)