|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
(a) When they're with their lover.
(b) Throughout the affair.
(c) A short time.
(d) The rest of their life.
2. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
3. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
(b) Previous relationships.
(c) Unfulfilled dreams.
4. For trust to be regained in a relationship, what must happen?
(a) The affair must be analyzed from all angles.
(b) The root causes of the affair must be eliminated.
(c) The lover must be involved in couples counseling.
(d) The hurt partner must have an affair as well.
5. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
Short Answer Questions
1. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
2. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
3. Who is the book's secondary audience?
4. Why does an affair need to be understood?
5. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)