|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
(a) Begin a new affair with another lover.
(b) Decide not to disclose the affair.
(c) Choose the lover over the hurt partner.
(d) Continue the affair after recommiting to the partner.
2. Both partners should listen in which way?
(a) With concentration.
(b) Without reacting.
(c) Without judgment.
(d) With love.
3. On what are relationships based?
(a) Trust and love.
(b) Family and commitment.
(c) Common goals and desires.
(d) Respect and friendship.
4. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
(b) Previous relationships.
5. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
(a) After deciding to divorce.
(b) After recommitting to the relationship.
(c) After working on the relationship for a period of time.
(d) After learning about the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
2. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
3. What is the main purpose of the book?
4. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
5. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)