|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
2. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
(a) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
(b) Accepting the lover as an equal.
(c) Understanding childhood experiences.
(d) Healing after an affair.
3. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(b) To help a couple survive an affair.
(c) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
(d) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
4. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
(a) The hurt partner and the marriage counselor.
(b) Both partners.
(c) The unfaithful partner and a religious leader.
(d) The partners and the lover.
5. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of control over mind and body.
(b) Loss of connection with others.
(c) Loss of personal identity.
(d) Loss of religious faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
2. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
3. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
4. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
5. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)