|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
(a) To advise the reader in their relationship.
(b) To establish themes of the book.
(c) To create interest in the text.
(d) To explain how affairs begin.
2. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
(a) Discussion or counseling.
(b) Renogotiation or openness.
(c) Termination or ignorance.
(d) Dissolution or recommitment.
3. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
(a) Healing after an affair.
(b) Accepting the lover as an equal.
(c) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
(d) Understanding childhood experiences.
4. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
(a) Varies by edition.
5. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They can be resolved.
(b) They should be ignored.
(c) They need time to sort out.
(d) They must be addressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
2. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
3. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
4. Both partners should listen in which way?
5. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)