|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
2. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their personal identity.
(b) Their decision.
(c) Their sexual confidence.
(d) Their feelings.
3. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
(a) Listing of behaviors to expect from hurt partners in the future.
(b) Explanation of psychological impacts on the hurt partner.
(c) Comparison of hurt and unfaithful partner rationalizations.
(d) Discussion of gender-typical reactions of hurt partners.
4. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
(a) Acceptance for personal shortcomings.
(b) Chemical changes in the brain.
(c) Adrenaline rushes during sex.
(d) Secretive nature of the relationship.
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
(a) Discussion or counseling.
(b) Termination or ignorance.
(c) Dissolution or recommitment.
(d) Renogotiation or openness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
2. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
3. Which idea is unlikely about the couple working through an extramarital affair?
4. What is the main purpose of the book?
5. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)