|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
2. For trust to be regained in a relationship, what must happen?
(a) The root causes of the affair must be eliminated.
(b) The lover must be involved in couples counseling.
(c) The affair must be analyzed from all angles.
(d) The hurt partner must have an affair as well.
3. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Conservations had about faithfulness.
(b) Promises made during wedding vows.
(c) Personal desires and beliefs.
(d) Dreams and goals for the future.
4. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
5. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
(a) The hurt partner and the marriage counselor.
(b) The partners and the lover.
(c) The unfaithful partner and a religious leader.
(d) Both partners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
2. The most fundamental situation faced by the partners in a marriage post-affair is which of the following?
3. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
4. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
5. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)