|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a partner exhibits signs of change, how could the other partner view this change?
(a) As heartfelt and lasting.
(b) As temporary and only for show.
(c) As insincere and untrue.
(d) As deserved and needed.
2. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(b) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(c) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(d) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
3. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
(a) Comparison of hurt and unfaithful partner rationalizations.
(b) Explanation of psychological impacts on the hurt partner.
(c) Listing of behaviors to expect from hurt partners in the future.
(d) Discussion of gender-typical reactions of hurt partners.
4. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
5. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With willingness to work at the relationship.
(b) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(c) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(d) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
2. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
3. On what are relationships based?
4. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
5. Who is the book's secondary audience?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)