|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
(a) Being raped.
(b) Getting into a car accident.
(c) Being fired from a job.
(d) Losing a child.
2. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
(a) They are angry at the lover.
(b) They are devastated by the affair.
(c) They lose their will to try in the relationship.
(d) They lose their sense of self-respect.
3. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
4. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With fear.
(b) With anger.
(c) With compassion.
(d) With acceptance.
5. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
(a) Breach of trust.
(b) Sexual intercourse.
(c) Feelings of betrayal.
(d) Keeping secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
2. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
3. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
4. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
5. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)