|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
2. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of control over mind and body.
(b) Loss of religious faith.
(c) Loss of personal identity.
(d) Loss of connection with others.
3. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They need time.
(b) They withdraw.
(c) They are ready.
(d) They are unsure.
4. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
5. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
2. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
3. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
4. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
5. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)