|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
2. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
(a) Tenuous and slow.
(b) Easy and necessary.
(c) Difficult and painful.
(d) Instant and deep.
3. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) Professional therapists.
(b) The lover.
(c) Religous leaders.
(d) Work colleagues.
4. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(b) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(c) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
(d) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
5. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
2. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
3. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
4. Who is the book's secondary audience?
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)