|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
(a) They become sad.
(b) They become lonely.
(c) They become fearful.
(d) They become angry.
2. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They are unsure.
(b) They need time.
(c) They withdraw.
(d) They are ready.
3. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
4. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
5. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
2. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
3. Why does an affair need to be understood?
4. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
5. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)