|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
2. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
3. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
(a) Decide not to disclose the affair.
(b) Continue the affair after recommiting to the partner.
(c) Begin a new affair with another lover.
(d) Choose the lover over the hurt partner.
4. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
(a) Breach of trust.
(b) Feelings of betrayal.
(c) Keeping secrets.
(d) Sexual intercourse.
5. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Healthy and necessary.
(c) Fun and distracting.
(d) Complicating and difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
2. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
3. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
4. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
5. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)