|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
2. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
3. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
4. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
5. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They can be resolved.
(b) They should be ignored.
(c) They need time to sort out.
(d) They must be addressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
2. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
3. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
4. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
5. Who is the book's secondary audience?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)