|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
2. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
3. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not want to reconnect.
(b) They may not feel guilty.
(c) They may feel distracted.
(d) They may be angry.
4. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
5. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
(c) Varies by edition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
2. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
3. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
4. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
5. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)