|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(b) They teach their children how to lie.
(c) They invent new ways to lie.
(d) They grow tired of lying.
2. Who is the book's secondary audience?
(a) A therapist advising a patient on sexual expectations in a marriage.
(b) A pastor counseling a couple prior to their wedding.
(c) A lover wanting to push their partner towards a marriage proposal.
(d) A child wanting to understand their parent's affair.
3. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
(a) Discussion of gender-typical reactions of hurt partners.
(b) Explanation of psychological impacts on the hurt partner.
(c) Comparison of hurt and unfaithful partner rationalizations.
(d) Listing of behaviors to expect from hurt partners in the future.
4. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
5. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
2. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
3. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
4. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
5. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)