|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They need time.
(b) They are ready.
(c) They are unsure.
(d) They withdraw.
2. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their personal identity.
(b) Their feelings.
(c) Their decision.
(d) Their sexual confidence.
3. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(a) Fear and loathing.
(b) Anger and jealousy.
(d) Emotional relief.
4. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
(b) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
(c) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
(d) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
5. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
2. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
3. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
4. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
5. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)