|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
2. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Healthy and necessary.
(b) Sad and lonely.
(c) Fun and distracting.
(d) Complicating and difficult.
3. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(b) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
(c) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
(d) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
4. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
(a) They are confronted.
(b) They are accepted.
(c) They are ignored.
(d) They are explained away.
5. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
(a) To advise the reader in their relationship.
(b) To establish themes of the book.
(c) To explain how affairs begin.
(d) To create interest in the text.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
2. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
3. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
4. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
5. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)