|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
(a) Acceptance for personal shortcomings.
(b) Secretive nature of the relationship.
(c) Chemical changes in the brain.
(d) Adrenaline rushes during sex.
2. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
3. Who is the book's secondary audience?
(a) A pastor counseling a couple prior to their wedding.
(b) A lover wanting to push their partner towards a marriage proposal.
(c) A therapist advising a patient on sexual expectations in a marriage.
(d) A child wanting to understand their parent's affair.
4. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With acceptance.
(b) With anger.
(c) With fear.
(d) With compassion.
5. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
(a) Taking the children.
(b) Withdrawing sexually.
(c) Suicidal thoughts.
(d) Wanting a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
2. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
3. Why does an affair need to be understood?
4. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
5. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)