|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
(a) The rest of their life.
(b) Throughout the affair.
(c) When they're with their lover.
(d) A short time.
2. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
(a) Become involved in a wide range of activities.
(b) Disengage from the marriage even further.
(c) Attempt to understand the feelings of the hurt partner.
(d) Arrange to see their lover more frequently.
3. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
4. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) The lover.
(b) Work colleagues.
(c) Professional therapists.
(d) Religous leaders.
5. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(b) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
(c) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(d) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
2. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
3. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
4. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
5. Who is the book's secondary audience?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)