|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(b) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(c) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
(d) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
2. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They compare themselves to the lover.
(b) They lose the sense of being special.
(c) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(d) They regret the time lost with their partner.
3. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
4. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
(a) Making an appointment to see a marriage counselor.
(b) Discussing the secret nature of the affair.
(c) Discovering the identity of the lover.
(d) Managing emotions until feelings can normalize.
5. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
(a) They are confronted.
(b) They are explained away.
(c) They are accepted.
(d) They are ignored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
2. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
3. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
4. Who is the book's secondary audience?
5. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)