|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
2. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Rebuilding the relationship.
(b) Removing the lover from the picture.
(c) Rekindling romantic feelings.
(d) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
3. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(b) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
(c) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
(d) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
4. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
5. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
(a) Confront the lover.
(b) Obsess over the relationship.
(c) Disengage from the marriage.
(d) Plan a retreat to discuss the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the book?
2. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
3. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
4. Why does an affair need to be understood?
5. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)