|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
2. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
(a) Getting into a car accident.
(b) Being raped.
(c) Being fired from a job.
(d) Losing a child.
3. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
4. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
(a) Male hurt partners.
(b) Female hurt partners.
(c) Neither of the hurt partners.
(d) Both male and female hurt partners.
5. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They are ready.
(b) They need time.
(c) They are unsure.
(d) They withdraw.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
2. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
3. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
4. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
5. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)