|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
2. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
(b) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(c) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(d) Telling the children about the affair.
3. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
(b) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(c) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
(d) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
4. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
(a) Healing after an affair.
(b) Accepting the lover as an equal.
(c) Understanding childhood experiences.
(d) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
5. Why does an affair need to be understood?
(a) It could be the end of the relationship.
(b) The hurt partner may never forget.
(c) It may affect the children too deeply.
(d) The lover may not leave the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
2. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
3. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
4. What is the main purpose of the book?
5. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)