|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They are ready.
(b) They need time.
(c) They withdraw.
(d) They are unsure.
2. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
3. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
4. When hurt partners engage in obsession behaviors, how is this related to the discovery of the affair?
(a) The behaviors are attempts to get the attention of the unfaithful partner.
(b) The behaviors are attempts to remember life before the relationship.
(c) The behaviors are attempts to dull pain and reduce anxiety.
(d) The behaviors are attempts to get even with the lover.
5. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not want to reconnect.
(b) They may be angry.
(c) They may not feel guilty.
(d) They may feel distracted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the book's primary audience?
2. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
3. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
4. Why does an affair need to be understood?
5. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)