|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
(a) To create interest in the text.
(b) To establish themes of the book.
(c) To advise the reader in their relationship.
(d) To explain how affairs begin.
2. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
3. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
4. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(b) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(c) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(d) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
5. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They must be addressed.
(b) They need time to sort out.
(c) They should be ignored.
(d) They can be resolved.
Short Answer Questions
1. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
2. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
3. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
4. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
5. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)