|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
2. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
(b) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
(c) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(d) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
3. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They are ready.
(b) They need time.
(c) They are unsure.
(d) They withdraw.
4. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
(a) Keeping secrets.
(b) Feelings of betrayal.
(c) Breach of trust.
(d) Sexual intercourse.
5. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
(a) Male hurt partners.
(b) Female hurt partners.
(c) Neither of the hurt partners.
(d) Both male and female hurt partners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
2. Why does an affair need to be understood?
3. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
4. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
5. What is the main purpose of the book?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)