|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of control over mind and body.
(b) Loss of personal identity.
(c) Loss of connection with others.
(d) Loss of religious faith.
2. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
(a) They ignore the explanations of their partner.
(b) They turn to girlfriends and family for support.
(c) They try to forget about the realities of the affair.
(d) They attempt to keep their relationship going.
3. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
(a) Accepting the lover as an equal.
(b) Healing after an affair.
(c) Understanding childhood experiences.
(d) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
4. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
(a) How long did it take to write the book?
(b) When was the book written?
(c) Who is the book written for?
(d) When was the book written?
5. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
2. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
3. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
4. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
5. When hurt partners engage in obsession behaviors, how is this related to the discovery of the affair?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)