|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
(a) Judgmental and tedious.
(b) Helpful and enlightening.
(c) Insulting and wrong.
(d) Long and not applicable.
2. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
3. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(b) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(c) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(d) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
4. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
(a) Disengage from the marriage even further.
(b) Attempt to understand the feelings of the hurt partner.
(c) Become involved in a wide range of activities.
(d) Arrange to see their lover more frequently.
5. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
(a) They become fearful.
(b) They become sad.
(c) They become angry.
(d) They become lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
2. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
3. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
4. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
5. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)