|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
(a) They are angry at the lover.
(b) They are devastated by the affair.
(c) They lose their sense of self-respect.
(d) They lose their will to try in the relationship.
2. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
(a) They turn to girlfriends and family for support.
(b) They ignore the explanations of their partner.
(c) They try to forget about the realities of the affair.
(d) They attempt to keep their relationship going.
3. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They can be resolved.
(b) They should be ignored.
(c) They need time to sort out.
(d) They must be addressed.
4. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
(a) They become sad.
(b) They become lonely.
(c) They become fearful.
(d) They become angry.
5. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Complicating and difficult.
(c) Healthy and necessary.
(d) Fun and distracting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
2. The author of the book can be described in which way?
3. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
4. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
5. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)