|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
(a) To advise the reader in their relationship.
(b) To explain how affairs begin.
(c) To establish themes of the book.
(d) To create interest in the text.
2. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
3. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(b) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(c) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
(d) Telling the children about the affair.
4. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
5. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
(b) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
(c) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(d) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
2. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
3. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
4. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
5. What is the main purpose of the book?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)