|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
(a) They convert to a different religion.
(b) They reject the sacredness of marriage.
(c) They find solace in church.
(d) They blame God for their suffering.
2. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
3. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their sexual confidence.
(b) Their decision.
(c) Their personal identity.
(d) Their feelings.
4. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(b) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(c) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
(d) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
5. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
(a) Discussing the secret nature of the affair.
(b) Discovering the identity of the lover.
(c) Managing emotions until feelings can normalize.
(d) Making an appointment to see a marriage counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
2. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
3. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
4. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
5. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)